*call of duty thread*

i <3 stopping power.

if your bored sometime send me a match request biggsy25

Just shoot them in the head. In COD 4 I mainly use UAV jam w/ suppressed AK47 or P90.

I never got into WAW.

Gamertag: Dredchupacabra

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh i'm a huge fan of stopping power 90% of the time. sometimes in hardcore (depending on my weapons set up) i will use something else as stopping power isn't always necessary then

I've always been a camo/uav jammer type. I play alot of Domination and I love lurking by the B flag with a trench gun and satchel charges.

I've always been a camo/uav jammer type. I play alot of Domination and I love lurking by the B flag with a trench gun and satchel charges.

if i am playing hardcore i love that set up... its too frusterating in "regular" mode to have to deal with people on juggernaut when you dont have stopping power... it gets old fast shooting someone with 6 rounds point blank and they dont die

Modern Warfare on 360 is the only video game I really play these days. Search and Destroy is my favorite game mode, as it requires more tactical play, but I play everything. I'm Boone Car on Live, hit me up. Lately I've been going MP5 with Stopping Power, Bandolier (Bomb Squad on S&D, though) and Steady Aim, works like a charm. And as Tomcat said, if anybody wants to start up a clan, count me in.

Modern Warfare on 360 is the only video game I really play these days. Search and Destroy is my favorite game mode, as it requires more tactical play, but I play everything. I'm Boone Car on Live, hit me up. Lately I've been going MP5 with Stopping Power, Bandolier (Bomb Squad on S&D, though) and Steady Aim, works like a charm. And as Tomcat said, if anybody wants to start up a clan, count me in.

I started one up if anyone wants to join...it's the letters- TWS. My Xbox Live name is ahovfreak. Enjoy.

My WAW has been freezing up on me. Anyone know why? I've done some internet research and some people seem to blame the game while others blame the hardware. Anyone know what's the scoop and how I might fix it. It's really annoying to not be able to play. It freezes up about 30 seconds in. Usually when there's some type of explosion on the screen.

My WAW has been freezing up on me. Anyone know why? I've done some internet research and some people seem to blame the game while others blame the hardware. Anyone know what's the scoop and how I might fix it. It's really annoying to not be able to play. It freezes up about 30 seconds in. Usually when there's some type of explosion on the screen.

have not heard of this yet, are you on 360 / PC / ps3?

Oh sorry. I'm on a 360. I guess I just assumed if I mentioned hardware issue people would know I was talking about a 360. :(

i haven't heard of this yet... hopefully i dont have this problem. stupid question, but is your disc all scrathed up? maybe it is not being read corectly?

it's a prelude to the red circle of death.

Oh sorry. I'm on a 360. I guess I just assumed if I mentioned hardware issue people would know I was talking about a 360. :(

red ring of death is comming. games will start to freeze when you are close to getting the full on rrod

EDIT: i didnt see nervous guy already posted the same response

it's a prelude to the red circle of death.

The weird thing was I already got it. I called Xbox support and everything and they had me unplug my power supply and plug it back in and BAM no more RROD. HOWEVER, that's about the time my problems with WAW started. Man this sucks. Another 6 weeks of no Xbox. I've already had one RROD.

Update:

So Xbox says I need to get my console repaired. Here's the catch. They claim my warranty exired in Jan. 2009. I bought the dang thing in Jan. 2008 and it spent a month with them in May being serviced. At the time I was told my warranty would be extended for a year. I guess that was just an empty promise to get me off the phone because they want to charge me $100 to fix my one year and three month old console that has already been repaired once. The supervisor I spoke to even had the nerve to tell me that most electronic equipment breaks down. I told her of course it does, but I've never had anything that has given me this much trouble this soon in its life. Unbelievable. Maybe I'll try calling today so I can speak to someone in the US.

Update #2:

Didn't get to speak to anyone in the US, but got a really helpful Indian that seemed to understand that it was rubbish that I would be charged for the repair. Long story short I'll be without my xbox for several weeks, but at least it won't cost me anything.

The weird thing was I already got it. I called Xbox support and everything and they had me unplug my power supply and plug it back in and BAM no more RROD. HOWEVER, that's about the time my problems with WAW started. Man this sucks. Another 6 weeks of no Xbox. I've already had one RROD.

Update:

So Xbox says I need to get my console repaired. Here's the catch. They claim my warranty exired in Jan. 2009. I bought the dang thing in Jan. 2008 and it spent a month with them in May being serviced. At the time I was told my warranty would be extended for a year. I guess that was just an empty promise to get me off the phone because they want to charge me $100 to fix my one year and three month old console that has already been repaired once. The supervisor I spoke to even had the nerve to tell me that most electronic equipment breaks down. I told her of course it does, but I've never had anything that has given me this much trouble this soon in its life. Unbelievable. Maybe I'll try calling today so I can speak to someone in the US.

Before I got the RROD games started freezing, then I got it...they told me to send it back and they replaced it with a brand new one...that was about a year ago. My original console sounded like a freakin' jet engine, it wasn't right from the start...this one is much quieter. So far so good. Good luck!

Update:

Update #2:

Didn't get to speak to anyone in the US, but got a really helpful Indian that seemed to understand that it was rubbish that I would be charged for the repair. Long story short I'll be without my xbox for several weeks, but at least it won't cost me anything.

True Story: So I get the RROD the second day after Halo 3 came out so I said....F-it, I'm going to buy another X-box at Walmart on my credit card while i send my broken one out. I would then return it when I got the other one back. Didn't plan on that one getting the RROD a week later. I love my X-box but they really are pieces of junk.

do i have a problem if i have a phobia of getting the RROD? i dont know what i would do without my box for a month...

and the more i have read on the subject, it seems like it's inevetiable.... "when it happens... not if" so im paranoid

As someone that is on my second repair sentence I can tell you it sucks. I am so wanting to go downstairs and play WAW right now. Had to settle for a Mario Kart battle royale with my son earlier.