Pat Thomas

BillsVet

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat Thomas is not heir apparent as OLB.

I think this is a smokescreen and that we draft Cushing / Pettigrew in RD#1, Barwin / Ayers in RD#2.

I don't get all these smokescreen theories. Are you saying that other teams are going to be lulled into a false sense of security, believing we won't look LB early because of Pat Thomas?

Again I ask, why isn't this dramatic FA signee thread pinned?

When I log on the first thing I see are the pinned topics -eagerly looking for some upgrade in team talent that Ralph publically stated is missing...

Could it be that this signee in inconsequential?????

I don't get all these smokescreen theories. Are you saying that other teams are going to be lulled into a false sense of security, believing we won't look LB early because of Pat Thomas?

:blink: or that they even care WTF we're doing?

Again I ask, why isn't this dramatic FA signee thread pinned?

When I log on the first thing I see are the pinned topics -eagerly looking for some upgrade in team talent that Ralph publically stated is missing...

Could it be that this signee in inconsequential?????

Actually, I did just get a VText about the signing:

"The Buffalo Bills announced that the team has agreed to terms with UFA Pat Thomas"

Actually, I did just get a VText about the signing:

"The Buffalo Bills announced that the team has agreed to terms with UFA Pat Thomas"

I bet you did cartwheels when you got that Vtext. Probably right after you saw the video of Turner carrying Thomas for five yards.

I do not know why they do it, but sometimes they do.

Last year they signed CB Will James on March 25th.

I do not think it's so much a smokescreen but a back-up plan if the draft doesn't go the way they anticipate.

This better not be their idea of a starting LB.....

Man, Crowell would have been looking good right now

The Bills organization was idiotic to not re-sign Crowell. He was productive in their system, was a team captain and actually seemed to possess some basic fundamental skills. I can't imagine that his asking price was too high given his injury last year.

But hey, a no name backup who barely started a few games on a terrible team is going to solve the problems.

The Bills organization was idiotic to not re-sign Crowell. He was productive in their system, was a team captain and actually seemed to possess some basic fundamental skills. I can't imagine that his asking price was too high given his injury last year.

But hey, a no name backup who barely started a few games on a terrible team is going to solve the problems.

It takes two to tango with a contract. And if they got him to push someone out of a ST spot, that's enough, given the one year contract. Also, we have 3 guys that could play outside including Poszlusny (if he has to move for a draftee...Maualuga for example).

Opening day is almost 180 or so days away...