Most realistic Buffalo Bills pick...

afcfan1

Andre Smith, AL. Why? Because it's the Buffalo Bills. The Buffalo Bills don't care about bringing in talented AND high character guys. It's one OR the other. You're either talentless, with a high motor and character, or you have talent but you have no character. It's how the Bills operate, and it's worked so well so far. Mike Williams II. The future is bright as usual in Buffalo.

Andre Smith, AL. Why? Because it's the Buffalo Bills. The Buffalo Bills don't care about bringing in talented AND high character guys. It's one OR the other. You're either talentless, with a high motor and character, or you have talent but you have no character. It's how the Bills operate, and it's worked so well so far. Mike Williams II. The future is bright as usual in Buffalo.

AFC Fan? Hmmm...probably some loser Dolphins fan. Why not go to the Bills board and bash them. You have too much time.

I know this won't happen, but I would love to trade up for Orakpo.

Some mocks have the Bills taking him at #11. that would be great...but, I'm starting to doubt he will be there.

Some mocks have the Bills taking him at #11. that would be great...but, I'm starting to doubt he will be there.

If he fell to #11 its a no brainer for the FO to draft him. Hey, I guess its still a possibility, stranger things have happened (T.O.)