Scheffler combine results

sirebors

I am a new poster, so please take it easy on me. I'm not sure if anyone else posted these results, but I for one was interested in them. If comparing Scheffler to the tight ends in the 2009 draft the results would be:

40 yd dash

best 4.50

Scheffler 4.54 2nd

Broad jump

best 10'3"

Scheffler 9'7" 7th

3 cone drill

best 6.84

Scheffler 6.81 1st

20 yd shut

best 4.24

Scheffler 4.01 1st by alot

60 yd shut

best 11.57

Scheffler 11.41 1st

Hope this helps....

Great post! Very useful and intriguing. Pettigrew is really the only TE in the draft who can block, and he's unlikely to be the threat as a pass-catcher that Scheffler already is. I wouldn't necessarily mind Pettigrew, because a two-way TE is very useful in just about any offense, but I'd prefer Scheffler over anyone else. Considering Kellen Winslow II went for a 2 and a 5, Scheffler should be worth a 3 and change or a 2 straight-up. I'd be fine with either of those.

I am a new poster, so please take it easy on me. I'm not sure if anyone else posted these results, but I for one was interested in them.....

Thanks for that sirebors, much appreciated.

It's refreshing to see a new poster who actually thinks not only about the relevance of his new thread but provides interesting info & links......hell....it's refreshing to see a new poster here who can think period.

Welcome aboard. :devil:

I am a new poster, so please take it easy on me. I'm not sure if anyone else posted these results, but I for one was interested in them. If comparing Scheffler to the tight ends in the 2009 draft the results would be:

40 yd dash

best 4.50

Scheffler 4.54 2nd

Broad jump

best 10'3"

Scheffler 9'7" 7th

3 cone drill

best 6.84

Scheffler 6.81 1st

20 yd shut

best 4.24

Scheffler 4.01 1st by alot

60 yd shut

best 11.57

Scheffler 11.41 1st

Hope this helps....

Jesus H. Christ on a Honda!! If you're going to make intelligent posts then get lost. You don't belong here. Just read the vast majority of posts here and you'll see my point!!! :lol:

:lol:

Welcome!! :devil:

Thanks for that sirebors, much appreciated.

It's refreshing to see a new poster who actually thinks not only about the relevance of his new thread but provides interesting info & links......hell....it's refreshing to see a new poster here who can think period.

Welcome aboard. :devil:

You could learn a lot from him. :lol: