Why is Chris Mortensen such a douche?

He is close friends with Tom Donahoe who after 5 years with the Bills and 1 winning season was forced out after alienating fans and the front office. I mean, the guy confiscated fans' signs about him, who does that?

Since then Mort has held a grudge against Ralph Wilson which permeates into all his Buffalo Bills reporting, and will likely be the first to piss on his grave.

Whoops...there I go again...this could turn into another epic thread.

He is close friends with Tom Donahoe who after 5 years with the Bills and 1 winning season was forced out after alienating fans and the front office. I mean, the guy confiscated fans' signs about him, who does that?

Since then Mort has held a grudge against Ralph Wilson which permeates into all his Buffalo Bills reporting, and will likely be the first to piss on his grave.

Where's the TG bat signal to really ignite the fire :lol:

Thank you for the response, i dont have the time or desire to read through all the threads about Mort, i just wanted to know where the anomosity came from, and now i know. And like G.I. JOE says..." knowing is half the battle"..

I'll explain a little bit since those of you who are wondering are fairly new to board...

Mort and former Bills GM Donohoe are butt buddies...Bills slapped Donohoe across the face and kicked his ass to the curb...Bills fans for the most part view Donohoe as our Matt Millen and hate Donohoe...so therefore Mort hates the Bills, the Bills fans, the city of Buffalo and most of all Mr. Wilson

because of this, Mort takes shots at Bills every chance he gets...and when applicable, he inserts references to his butt buddy to help support him

edit - damn you BillsNYC ... when I started writing the last post was " WE LANDED ON THE MOON!? WTFBBQ?"...guess I shouldnt get up and get a drink and crap in middle of typing..lol

Have we given the media a reason to say anything good- we are irrelevent and have been for a decade- sometimes it just hurts to hear than, but its true.

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner.

Get over it, what have the Bills done in 10 years that would make anyone(exclude fans) speak highly of them?

Have we given the media a reason to say anything good- we are irrelevent and have been for a decade- sometimes it just hurts to hear than, but its true.

I agree....but does he constantly have to make Donahoe out to be a martyr? Its petty.