Newest rumor-Scheffler a Bill?

You're right, it is baseless to call this Sal guy a TSW poster, but it is just as baseless to assume that he is going to be accurate with everything he puts out there just because he broke one story in the past.

It's fairly obvious that Sal's stories should be considered correct until there is an indication that they are not.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If people would listen, i wouldn't have to repeat myself. It's completely baseless to call Sal a TSW poster when he breaks large stories.

Then again, some of you people are incapable of simple logic.

Dude, you have to be foolish to compare Cutler to the T.O. story. Bringing in a FA is not the same thing as trading what is now our starting QB! Unless Sals family member is Brandon, Wilson, DJ, or Modrak, they are not going to know jack crap about what the FO intends to do here with Cutler and Edwards...they will not want to replicate the dilema in Denver...

The fact he knew about T.O. is irrelevant, they had no reason to have to conceal their interest in T.O. because bringing in T.O. did not negatively affect another prominent player on this team. Interest in Cutler affects our current starting QB, so this will stay under wraps and we are good at that (they kept something as stupid as DJ's contract quiet for 2/3 of the season).

An even dumber claim is to say we have no interest in Scheffler or shot at him because his agent may not have been in town after all...

It's fairly obvious that Sal's stories should be considered correct until there is an indication that they are not.

Not when Sals source isnt in a position to make accurate assesments...his source is a family member who IS NOT in the inner circle to have any knowledge of our interest in Cutler (if there is one).

As I said earlier...why would Sals family member tell Sal (which it would make it obvious to the Bills who leaked the info) that Buffalo wants Cutler? They wouldnt because it would cause major controversy and they would lose their job. Further more, why would the FO give this person, who is related to a sports journalist, any inside info on interest in Cutler (if we have any)?

I assure you, no one on the Bills payroll outside of Wilson, Brandon, DJ and Modrak will get any insight to our intentions if we have interest in Cutler because of the sensitive nature and implications of such talks. Therefore, Sals source is not a reliable source, therefore making Sals story irrelevant...

But hey, if you want to believe every irrelevant specualtive story, I can sell you some magic beans too!

12 Games of Scheffler > 16 Games of Robert Royal

Does anyone have Royal's stats from last season? I don't know what they are, but Im sure they suck. He was not a threat. If we actually do pick up Scheffler or another talented tight end I will be excited to see what Trent can do this year with all of these weapons.

Im already excited to see what the addition of TO will do for our offense. Adding a skilled tight end will bring yet another demension.

Does anyone have Royal's stats from last season? I don't know what they are, but Im sure they suck. He was not a threat. If we actually do pick up Scheffler or another talented tight end I will be excited to see what Trent can do this year with all of these weapons.

Im already excited to see what the addition of TO will do for our offense. Adding a skilled tight end will bring yet another demension.

33 catches, 351 yards, 1 TD. According to NFL.com, the 25th ranked TE in the NFL last year.

Ok Bills fans here is the newest rumor. I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT-Just heard that Sirius radio reported that the Bills have worked out a deal to get TONY SCHEFFLER from the broncos-and sorry jay cutler fans, this was the reason that Bis Cook was in town. Scheffler only has 1 year remaining on his contract-so if traded, the new team would want to sign him to an extension beforing agreeing to the trade. THATS WHY BUS COOK WAS IN TOWN, NOT FOR CUTLER.

The rumor also says that we resigned Scheffler and that John McCargo will be one of the centerpieces of the trade.

Like I said, this is not CONFIRMED but is the rumor. Let me know what you think? GO BILLS!!!!!

Not that I am for or against getting Cutler...............

But you do realise that T.O's agent wasn't in Buffalo to work out a deal for T.O. either. He was in Buffalo to discuss Jones, the RB he represents and he mentioned what about TO while he was at OBD

After hearing that Buffalo signed TO, I think the phrase this offseason should be "Anything Can Happen"

Ok Bills fans here is the newest rumor. I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT-Just heard that Sirius radio reported that the Bills have worked out a deal to get TONY SCHEFFLER from the broncos-and sorry jay cutler fans, this was the reason that Bis Cook was in town. Scheffler only has 1 year remaining on his contract-so if traded, the new team would want to sign him to an extension beforing agreeing to the trade. THATS WHY BUS COOK WAS IN TOWN, NOT FOR CUTLER.

The rumor also says that we resigned Scheffler and that John McCargo will be one of the centerpieces of the trade.

Like I said, this is not CONFIRMED but is the rumor. Let me know what you think? GO BILLS!!!!!

I like it. Hope it pans out.

wtf?

from that same article...

Terrell Owens a good fit for Denver?

The Broncos could be losing Pro Bowl wide receiver Brandon Marshall to a potential eight game suspension, and if Owens is willing to take an "I want to win now" discount, the Broncos could be in the market for him. I do not think any Denver fan would object to him signing a one or two year deal.