trade?

It doesn't make sense in a straight-up deal because Denver already has a good left tackle. If Denver were involved it would probably have to be a three-way deal.

How 'bout this? Peters to Philly for #21 & #28 picks - trade #28 pick & Edwards to Denver for Cutler & their 2nd round pick.

We end up with Cutler, 2 first round picks, and 2 second round picks.

(Then, fire Schonert and Jauron - replace 'em both with...

Mike Leach :lol: )

How 'bout this? Peters to Philly for #21 & #28 picks - trade #28 pick & Edwards to Denver for Cutler & their 2nd round pick.

(Then, fire Schonert and Jauron - replace 'em both with...

Mike Leach :lol: )

Hey man what are you smoking cause it must be some good sh&t if you think we'll get two first rounders for Peters

:lol:

Hey man what are you smoking cause it must be some good sh&t if you think we'll get two first rounders for Peters

:lol:

What are you smoking? Anytime someone in their first two years playing LT makes the probowl (I don't care what his reputation is around here), you have to assume 1st and 2nd MINIMUM in return. I would not take anything else. But assume that you would get two 1sts, (One in 09, one in '10).

Oh, and this thread is the worst of all the trade threads i've seen on the boards this offseason. Not only was it being discussed in every other thread, but obviously the Broncos are not going to trade Cutler for a guy they don't need. AT ALL.

(Then, fire Schonert and Jauron - replace 'em both with... hire Mike Shanahan & his offensive coordinator Jeremy Bates. :lol:

Mike Leach :( )

Edited :lol:

OMG don't tease me,the #2 offensive scheme in the NFL last year, in Buffalo...with Cutler-Owens-Evans-Lynch and Shanahan coaching, could end up better offensively then the Kelly- Reed-Thomas era.

Seriously, plug Lynch in that Bronco's cut blocking running style with Fred Jackson behind him....holy cow