[closed]PFT: Bus Cook's Buffalo Trip Raises Eyebrows

McDaniel gets a chance to send Cutler to the AFC East as revenge for Belichik not sending Cassel to Denver. That's how a-holes like Belichik and his proteges operate.

ROFL but probably more true than i realize

Im happy wih Trent and wouldnt give up the farm for Cutler, but if denver is desperate to move him and we can get a favorable deal then i'm all for it. but if not just trade for scheffler and i will sitll be very excited

I don't get it, what is the advantage of Edwards over Cutler for Denver?

The advantage for them is that Edwards is more of a fit to McDaniels style of offense. Cutler is a gunslinger, Edwards is a technician (ideally).

A friend text'd me saying kids on his baseball team heard a rumor regarding marshawn for cutler...

please don't let that happen

omg... i didnt even think of that but it is plausible. marshawn would be beastmode in denver... butttt what would we do with 2 starting QB's which one would go?

I don't get it, what is the advantage of Edwards over Cutler for Denver?

Well, this is only a result of the attempt to trade Cutler for Cassel blowing up in their face. To be honest, I don't even know why they even got into that discussion.

They're in a situation though where Cutler is demanding a trade, their owner has acknowledged they might lose 'their star qb', and it's apparent the new coach isn't 100% on Cutler (as evident by the Cassel trade).

So I think the advantage of Edwards is more resolving their disgruntled QB situation than anything.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.