So... do we draft a TE, D-LINE, LB, or LT in the draft?

If Peters does leave this team...

I say the Bills should

1. Resign Crowell

2. Grab a TE in the 2nd round of the draft - lots of depth this draft

3. Keep the same D-Line we have...eugh... maybe sign Jason Taylor...who knows.

4. Draft a LT in the 1st round

What would you do if Peters was to go?

Say we get two 1sts from Philly (not out of the question... Roy Williams fetched a 1st 3rd and 6th and he hadn't done anything in a while). There are way too many things you can do with that many picks... we could trade up for Aaron Curry, or trade down and really stock pile picks.

Say we get two 1sts from Philly (not out of the question... Roy Williams fetched a 1st 3rd and 6th and he hadn't done anything in a while). There are way too many things you can do with that many picks... we could trade up for Aaron Curry, or trade down and really stock pile picks.

Man... I really hope we deal Peters away and get some picks/players.

Any word on interested teams?

I say the Bills should

1. Resign Crowell

If Peters leaves, we def get another first rounder. Obviously you go LT with one of the picks. If one of the top 3 is there at 11, pull the trigger. If not, you could still get Oher or Smith in the high teens/twenties.

Crowell/June

TE and Guard/C in the second or third depending on whose available.

4th BPA

I would still want to add one vet FA OL to give us some flexibility.

Do you think the Iggles didn't do their homework?? Do you think they aren't aware of this situation.

Don't you remember--They DISHED US Darwin Walker when they couldn't work out a deal with him.

Do you think the Iggles didn't do their homework?? Do you think they aren't aware of this situation.

Don't you remember--They DISHED US Darwin Walker when they couldn't work out a deal with him.

good point...not only that, i highly doubt any team in their right mind would give up two first round draft picks for Peters. Hell, who is the last team to give up two first rounders for anyone? i highly doubt it was a left tackle...

I say the Bills should

1. Resign Crowell

would you really keep the d-line the same as we have? our d-line is sub par....and that's being nice..