I'm hearing

BillsNYC

Over-hearing my boss on the phone. Her best friends are extremely close to the Kerry campaign (they raised the most funds for his campaign and get an ambassadorship if he wins) and they said the Kerry group is stating they are up by 8 in Florida and 4 in OH...couldn't hear the rest....

Over-hearing my boss on the phone. Her best friends are extremely close to the Kerry campaign (they raised the most funds for his campaign and get an ambassadorship if he wins) and they said the Kerry group is stating they are up by 8 in Florida and 4 in OH...couldn't hear the rest....

97255[/snapback]

Rumors rumors. I'll believe it once the little states on the map go red and blue for good.

Rumors rumors. I'll believe it once the little states on the map go red and blue for good.

97289[/snapback]

Those numbers could be right. Now. Hell, even the 20 number could be right after such a small number are looked at. But they likely have little to do with what they may eventually turn out. They may not be rumors, they might just be 20 points off.

Those numbers could be right. Now. Hell, even the 20 number could be right after such a small number are looked at. But they likely have little to do with what they may eventually turn out. They may not be rumors, they might just be 20 points off.

97298[/snapback]

And we all know that exit polls are how the voters think they voted - not how the machines and election boards count them!

The exits that have been reported so far are absoulte BS. For example, the sampling is 59% Women vs. 41% Male. To any Bush supporter who is even the slightest bit worried -- SUCK IT UP AND GOTV!!!! This is going to be a close election and we knew last night it would be that way. You want it to be a landslide for Bush and melt when it isn't. Again, SUCK IT UP, go vote, and get your family, friends and neighbors out to vote.

The Republican GOTV machine is hitting on all cylinders and this was a calulated move to derail it by the DNC and main-street-media. The DNC simply can not handle the thought of losing an election with high voter turnout. If you let this demoralize you then they win and you'll feel like a fool tomorrow. Think of the guys over in Iraq laying their a$$ on the line and expecting you to pull through for them. Get your minds back in the freaking game and keep the morale high. Bush will win if you do.

From NRO:

There are media reports that we are behind in early exit polls. Here’s my sense of things. The early exit poll numbers are hard to make sense of right now, until we dissect and analyze them, which is being done even now. It’s of course still early, and it depends on where in the state the numbers are coming from. Much more importantly, our data also suggests what Drudge is reporting: the early samples are heavily weighted toward women (58 percent), which would of course give an artificial advantage to Senator Kerry. That imbalance will not hold up. Indeed, among men we are winning 53-45. To put it another way: if we’d one down in states with a sample that is heavily female, we’re in good shape with the overall population. To put it a third way: it looks like the first exit polls are a reflection of the composition of the electorate, not how the president is performing. Once those return to norm, the President should gain several points (2-3 pts) and Senator Kerry should lose several points (2-3 pts), giving the President the lead in a number of states.

Also of note: right now we are ahead among Catholic in Wisconsin by ten points (we lost Catholics in Wisconsin in 2000). The same is true of Pennsylvania. And in the early exits nationally, we are getting 40 percent of the Hispanic vote (in 2000, we received 35 percent).

One other thing: the early exit polls in 2000 looked a good deal bleaker than what we are seeing today. For example, early exit polls in 2000 showed us down by four in Arizona; we won by six. Early exit polls in 2000 showed us even in Colorado; we won by nine. And early exit polls in 2000 showed us down by three in Florida; we ended up slightly more than even.

The exits that have been reported so far are absoulte BS. For example, the sampling is 59% Women vs. 41% Male. To any Bush supporter who is even the

97476[/snapback]

Gee, seems like I've seen this exact post in like every other thread.

Gee, seems like I've seen this exact post in like every other thread.

Exactly, I want to make sure that Bushies see the positive wherever they may run into this stupid early exit poll story. Sorry to be redundant, but have to keep the morale high.