crowell staying in buffalo?

according to the NFL.com blog angelo crowell is scheduled to meet with the bills on Monday if he hasn't already signed with the bucs over the weekend.

I think this makes a lot of sense and would love to have him stay in buffalo.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this will elicit a "no he doesn't" reply, but Crowell owes the Bills for paying him his $1.75M salary last year for delaying surgery until the last possible second, and for getting the proper treatment of his knee.

Not possible. I've read right here on TSW, by numerous experts, that the ship has sailed, the bridge is burned, that Crowell will never talk to the Bills again, much less play for them. :thumbdown:

Yes, such as Tim Graham. Who does he think he is??? :worthy:

He's using Buffalo for leverage.

Not possible. I've read right here on TSW, by numerous experts, that the ship has sailed, the bridge is burned, that Crowell will never talk to the Bills again, much less play for them. :thumbdown:

...and how about "The Bills would NEVER sign T.O." "Why would he want to play for the Bills?"

...and how about "The Bills would NEVER sign T.O." "Why would he want to play for the Bills?"

Here's an even funnier one...

"Jason Peters is the best left tackle in the NFL today, maybe the best ever, and the Bills should just give him anything and everything he wants!"