TBN: Bills / Peters ~$3 M apart - Peters wants over $11.5 M

SKOOBY

Hence the term "in ALL likelihood". :ph34r:

I would argue that at least 80% of the league has better talent evaluators, as evidenced by nine years and no playoffs and poor drafts and lousy FA signings and few stars on the team. Most people seem to think Philly is the right team to trade, who surely has better talent evaluators.

Again, did you read what I said? What if it's Detroit, Cincy, Houston, Washington...? You're looking at the same group of quality team that the Bills have over that same timeframe. You're assuming it's only the Eagles. You're also assuming he won't give them a discount because te are a better squad.

So if they send him to the eagles and he signs for the 8.5 million the Bills are offering currently what does that say? It says he doesn't like Buffalo.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is zero indication he divides the locker room.

Really? How many players have come out in support if him during his holdout? Even this offseason?

When Evans was renegociating, there were players calling for it. When Losman was benched you have Evans at least complaining about it. I haven't seen anyone saying they think Peters is worth the 13 million and come out in support of him and his bloated contract

Really? How many players have come out in support if him during his holdout? Even this offseason?

When Evans was renegociating, there were players calling for it. When Losman was benched you have Evans at least complaining about it. I haven't seen anyone saying they think Peters is worth the 13 million and come out in support of him and his bloated contract

In other words, there is zero indication he divides the locker room. And actually, there were guys who said they love Jason Peters, he's "the best athlete in the entire league", everything will be okay, and can't wait til he was back. That was Trent Edwards.

In other words, there is zero indication he divides the locker room. And actually, there were guys who said they love Jason Peters, he's "the best athlete in the entire league", everything will be okay, and can't wait til he was back. That was Trent Edwards.

link and I question your capability to scout talent after hearing for 5 years how great Losman was, and he's top 10 in the league, bla, blah, blah.

How many contacts has he had? What does that tell you about reality?

link and I question your capability to scout talent after hearing for 5 years how great Losman was, and he's top 10 in the league, bla, blah, blah.

How many contacts has he had? What does that tell you about reality?

I provided the link last year when he said it. And other people showed the same quote. Buffalobills.com doesn't link to old articles like that apparently. The exact line was "I think Jason Peters is the most talented player in this league."

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...+athlete+league

I never said Losman was a top ten quarterback. I thought he would be good and he just never panned out. In fact, he flat out sucked last year. But we weren't talking about my evaluation of Peters, we were talking about other teams evaluating him.

Not to mention that one would hard pressed to find a more stupid analogy than because someone was wrong once about a player he thought would become good, he is wrong about all players. You're wrong 181% of the time.