Donte's Facebook page

I realize a number of you could give a :thumbsup: but Donte Whitner has posted some Videos to his FB page which are interesting.

In one of them he has some furniture repair guys at his house fixing his bed and he challenged them to a game of Madden. What I think is great is that Donte plays the Bills and has already put TO on his team.

How many of you have already done the same on Madden?

I realize a number of you could give a :thumbsup: but Donte Whitner has posted some Videos to his FB page which are interesting.

In one of them he has some furniture repair guys at his house fixing his bed and he challenged them to a game of Madden. What I think is great is that Donte plays the Bills and has already put TO on his team.

How many of you have already done the same on Madden?

Dufess :thumbsup:

I just think it's cool that a NFL player does what I'm guessing a number of Bills fans have done in the last few days. That is break out the Madden and see what happens when you put TO on the other side of LE.

I have not yet put TO on my Bills roster--largely because the Bills I've been playing with just started the 2011 season and I've already added a bunch of FA's--Koppen, Richard Seymour, a really good fullback whose name alludes me, and yours truly as a 6'3'' 245 lb (I gave myself an extra 20) pass catching, run blocking TE. I really made Bucknell proud by becoming their first All-Pro graduate! :thumbsup:

I have not yet put TO on my Bills roster--largely because the Bills I've been playing with just started the 2011 season and I've already added a bunch of FA's--Koppen, Richard Seymour, a really good fullback whose name alludes me, and yours truly as a 6'3'' 245 lb (I gave myself an extra 20) pass catching, run blocking TE. I really made Bucknell proud by becoming their first All-Pro graduate! :thumbsup:

i still have a PS2 memory card somewhere that has a replay of myself as a Bills DE straight up crushing Tom Brady and knocking him out for the season.

it was one of the best moments of my short gaming life.

That is pretty cool. I'm friends with Donte on FB, but I hardly ever check my page.

I tend to only play Madden for a couple of months after its released, but I definitely look forward to having both TO and Evans in 2010.

I haven't purchased Madden in the last few years because I have no desire to play any team other than the Bills and the Bills have been "not so good". However, a purchase this August could be in the making.