Just how bad is Buffalo nightlife?

Yeah...Pure just opened up a week ago tonight, actually....Google Street view is pretty out-of-date though...they don't even show Bayou there and it's been open for over a year now

Google Street view? They don't even show Bayou?

Help an old man out...WTF does any of that mean?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google Street view? They don't even show Bayou?

Help an old man out...WTF does any of that mean?

Taking your question at face value....

If you type an address into the search field in maps.google.com, you can often "zoom in" all the way to "street view" which is a series of photographs shot from a Google van as it cruised by that address. You can see exactly what the storefronts and what-not look like. But they're only updated every so often, so they're not necessarily current. Also, not always available for a given location. Prsumably, "Bayou" is a business that moved in at some time subsequent to the latest drive-by Googling.

Taking your question at face value....

If you type an address into the search field in maps.google.com, you can often "zoom in" all the way to "street view"

:D

Bayou is one of the, if not THE, best bars on Chippewa

Ah

I really have no idea why I was so confused. Looking at it now, it makes perfect sense. I think maybe the capital letters on "Google Street" got me to thinking it was a proper name, of something...then it was all downhill for me.

Oh, well.