Why would a topic about possible voter fraud

theesir

Just for clarifiication... what does Taters avatar look like to you guys, Lib or whatever quasi-insulting term is suppossed to represent Republicans?

96757[/snapback]

A mix of Rush and Moore. So a centrist.

But to be honest I only looked real quick. And then started scratching my eyes out.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you guys have such a problem with posting on the PPP boards?  That is where stuff like this belongs.  We want to keep this a fun sports board and not turn it into a political bs bickering board.

96753[/snapback]

I'm afraid of the PPP board, the people over there are all too damned serious!!! :lol:

Holy Crap!!! I posted a report about possible voter fraud and am accused of being a liberal for doing so!!!  I have offered no politcal leaning in any of my posts on this topic, I only notified others that the fraud story was out there. The story itself NEVER mentions which candiadate may have benfited from the pre-existing votes.

96727[/snapback]

The right wants to sensor you.

The PPP board is OK provided you don't offer an opinion without pages of back-up (or ask for help with your homework). :lol:

96783[/snapback]

This thread can fit right in on the PPP with all the inciting and negativity!

Even when you back up your posts with a 1000 facts; if you are not in the "right" you will get attacked. And expect half of your posts to be removed! But it is still fun.

This thread can fit right in on the PPP with all the inciting and negativity!

Even when you back up your posts with a 1000 facts; if you are not in the "right" you will get attacked.  And expect half of your posts to be removed!  But it is still fun.

96802[/snapback]

Yup. Massive Republican conspiracy. Tinfoil hat a little tight today?

:lol:

Don't know what you're talking about?  I am just having a little fun.  You folks on TBD are too serious.

96804[/snapback]

Right on. This had me pissed for the first 10 minutes or so, but I have just been being beligerant just for fun ever since. Its been fun watching Billsafone and EZC get their panties all in a bunch.

Its been a true Bipartisan effort

{sniff} :lol:

Right on. This had me pissed for the first 10 minutes or so, but I have just been being beligerant just for fun ever since. Its been fun watching Billsafone and EZC get their panties all in a bunch.

{sniff}  :lol:

96818[/snapback]

Soooooo, you WERE pissed.

{sniff} {sniff}

{sniff}  :lol:

96818[/snapback]

See I knew you were a liberal. Or are you calling me a liberal? :lol::lol:

Soooooo, you WERE pissed.

{sniff} {sniff}

96825[/snapback]

At first yes, but years of being jaded cause emotions to pass quickly.

By the way, it seems that the original story that spurred all this may have been a hoax :lol:

See I knew you were a liberal.  Or are you calling me a liberal?  :lol:  :lol:

96834[/snapback]

Hey VA,

I am a liberal, but only in the way that republicans seem to throw the term around. Anyone who doesn't support Bush is a LIBERAL!!!! The word seems to be completely intended to be an insult, like calling someone the "N" word or something.

I consider myself rather conservative, but just don't agree with GW. Therefore I am labeled a liberal.

At first yes, but years of being jaded cause emotions to pass quickly.

By the way, it seems that the original story that spurred all this may have been a hoax :lol:

96838[/snapback]

There's a saying in Texas, "fool me, fool me once, fool me and I'm a fool, fool me again and. Fool me again."