Now that we have T.O.

The T.O. signing totally goes against the Bills philosophy of sticking it out with their young core of players. This signing shows that the Bills mean business THIS YR!!! so my thoughts last night and this morning are: Will the Bills go after some cap casualties? or maybe Jason Taylor? will they pull a trade similar to the Stroud one??? and I believe this signing changes the attitude of the FO going into the draft. I no longer think the Bills draft a position that takes a few yrs to develop. They need a player that will make an impact right away. LB has won def ROY honors I believe somehting like 6 yrs in a row. Who do we grab now in the later stages of free agency and in the draft???any ideas??

Jason Taylor doesn't want to come to Buffalo, trust me. Unlike TO he hasn't worn out his welcome elsewhere either. I think they need to make a move for Sheffler or LJ Smith and then address everything else through the draft (unless they can trade for Peppers, which again, I find highly unlikely).

The T.O. signing totally goes against the Bills philosophy of sticking it out with their young core of players. This signing shows that the Bills mean business THIS YR!!! so my thoughts last night and this morning are: Will the Bills go after some cap casualties? or maybe Jason Taylor? will they pull a trade similar to the Stroud one??? and I believe this signing changes the attitude of the FO going into the draft. I no longer think the Bills draft a position that takes a few yrs to develop. They need a player that will make an impact right away. LB has won def ROY honors I believe somehting like 6 yrs in a row. Who do we grab now in the later stages of free agency and in the draft???any ideas??

passrush...very very simple

passrush...very very simple

agreed, but where do we look. Not many FA DE that would be an upgrade over Kelsay. Who do you think we can make an offer for? Ideally Peppers, i'm not gona hold my breath, who else is there to go after??

I'm thinking O-line. In order for Trent to get the ball up to TO and Evans, he's going to need some time. Right now, our o-line is half blown-up and is a big question mark (as it always has been). Don't we need a center or guard (depending on where Hangartner plays)?

agreed, but where do we look. Not many FA DE that would be an upgrade over Kelsay. Who do you think we can make an offer for? Ideally Peppers, i'm not gona hold my breath, who else is there to go after??

I love this Kelsay quote from today's Buffalonews. Unfortunately, they didn't print everything he said. Here it is, revealed for the first time:

"I was a little surprised at first," said defensive end Chris Kelsay. "When you looked around at our team and the needs we have, wide receiver wasn't the first one that jumped out. For example, who's going to be plugged in at my position? We obviously have no pass rush, haven't had one in years. Despite all the money Marv threw at me, I just really don't have the talent that Mr. Wilson seeks. But it's great to add talent."

I love this Kelsay quote from today's Buffalonews. Unfortunately, they didn't print everything he said. Here it is, revealed for the first time:

"I was a little surprised at first," said defensive end Chris Kelsay. "When you looked around at our team and the needs we have, wide receiver wasn't the first one that jumped out. For example, who's going to be plugged in at my position? We obviously have no pass rush, haven't had one in years. Despite all the money Marv threw at me, I just really don't have the talent that Mr. Wilson seeks. But it's great to add talent."

:thumbsup: