"Kelly is god" sign

Only when he was on a different team, now he is a great guy that can be a leader in the lockerroom and onlymakes the Bills better!!!!

If you listen to players and not pundits, they will mostly say Owens is a great guy and teammate. Players for the most part seem to love him. He's known for being a very fun guy, and works his ass off and wants to win. He ends up getting in pissing matches with 1-2 players on his team, but frankly, I believe what Donte Whitner said yesterday, that he called up guys who knew on the Cowboys and they all loved him. That may or not be true (they all loved him) but I bet the majority did.

Besides the one year deal is what makes this more palatable for most people. He's not going to divide the locker room this year, I would bet on it.

There is zero question he makes the Bills better.

If you listen to players and not pundits, they will mostly say Owens is a great guy and teammate. Players for the most part seem to love him. He's known for being a very fun guy, and works his ass off and wants to win. He ends up getting in pissing matches with 1-2 players on his team, but frankly, I believe what Donte Whitner said yesterday, that he called up guys who knew on the Cowboys and they all loved him. That may or not be true (they all loved him) but I bet the majority did.

Besides the one year deal is what makes this more palatable for most people. He's not going to divide the locker room this year, I would bet on it.

There is zero question he makes the Bills better.

I love this signing so much I can't even begin to tell you. The Bills aren't boring anymore, and they'll be better.