buffalo on the national stage

Its huge for all of us bro, I use the term bro heavily cause we are all bro's of the Bills......

I never seen a day like this when this team had this much attention. Granted most of it is negative that we signed him. But say the Giants or even the Pats got him, they would be crowned SB Champs already!

As they should be... as Herman Edwards said. Evans and Reed COMBINED had 8 TD's last year... T.O. = 10 TD's. People have to remember the negative media the Pats got when they signed Moss.

exactly, and everyone knows how that worked out

i'm excited! and any team that signed him would get this kind of attention, its win win for the bills

:thumbsup: Exactly, the Bills were on a treadmill to another 7-9 season. TO may be the BEST receiver to EVER wear a Bills jersey. The sportswriters & talk radio in Buffalo have to LOVE this signing, their jobs just got a hell of a lot easier. Worst case is the Bills finish 7-9 or worse again, at least TO will have made the season INTERESTING. Best case is TO puts this team on his back all the way to the PLAYOFFS. 19-0 BABY :P

Its huge for all of us bro, I use the term bro heavily cause we are all bro's of the Bills......

I never seen a day like this when this team had this much attention. Granted most of it is negative that we signed him. But say the Giants or even the Pats got him, they would be crowned SB Champs already!

You must be relatively young if this is the most attention you have ever seen this team get. You missed O.J., the Super Bowl era? This was just something that those of us holding our breath were hoping it didn't happen to us, but as our luck goes year after year, it did.

I kinda feel like the good guy wrestler who just clocked his partner with a steel chair to turn bad.

Yah, it hurts a little to sell your soul. But contrary to what Tony Kornheiser said on last year's MNF intro, America never really rooted for us because we were the "small market underdog" (GB and KC achieve that admiration from neutral fans but Buffalo has somehow never done it). So I just kinda think F-- the fans, they never cared about us anyway; maybe selling out will be good for us like it was for Shawn Michaels when he threw Marty Jannetty thru a glass door.

You must be relatively young if this is the most attention you have ever seen this team get. You missed O.J., the Super Bowl era? This was just something that those of us holding our breath were hoping it didn't happen to us, but as our luck goes year after year, it did.

i am young, i barely remember the super bowl years because i was in elementary school, so this is the most excitement for me since drew bledsoe... i didn't live through the golden years

:thumbsup: Exactly, the Bills were on a treadmill to another 7-9 season. TO may be the BEST receiver to EVER wear a Bills jersey. The sportswriters & talk radio in Buffalo have to LOVE this signing, their jobs just got a hell of a lot easier. Worst case is the Bills finish 7-9 or worse again, at least TO will have made the season INTERESTING. Best case is TO puts this team on his back all the way to the PLAYOFFS. 19-0 BABY :P

I hate to tell you this, but a 7-9 record isn't close to a worse case scenario-do you remember him in Philly? Apparently not. If interesting is having the locker room in shambles and Trent Edwards walking around on pins and needles, yea it will be interesting. So this is your first season as a Bills fan? Must be-Best Ever Receiver? I can taste my dinner coming up.

i am young, i barely remember the super bowl years because i was in elementary school, so this is the most excitement for me since drew bledsoe... i didn't live through the golden years

Then I can see your point, the last decade or so hasn't been too exciting at OBD. For your sake I hope it works out positively.