buffalo on the national stage

The Bills are going to be on the frontpage of some 90 percent of sports section tomorrow morning. They are going to lead off thousands of television sports broadcast tonight and tomorrow. I was at Damon's sports bar in Maryland tongiht when the new broke. That is all the entire place was talking about. The Bills are the topic of the moment. Now what can they do with that currency?

The Bills are going to be on the frontpage of some 90 percent of sports section tomorrow morning. They are going to lead off thousands of television sports broadcast tonight and tomorrow. I was at Damon's sports bar in Maryland tongiht when the new broke. That is all the entire place was talking about. The Bills are the topic of the moment. Now what can they do with that currency?

a winning record isn't too much to ask for...

I hate to tell you this, but a 7-9 record isn't close to a worse case scenario-do you remember him in Philly? Apparently not. If interesting is having the locker room in shambles and Trent Edwards walking around on pins and needles, yea it will be interesting. So this is your first season as a Bills fan? Must be-Best Ever Receiver? I can taste my dinner coming up.

Yeah I remember him in Philly. If it weren't for McNabb wetting the bed the Eagles would have a Super Bowl under their wings. Trent had better MAN UP & that is the kind of QB I want on my team, not a CRY BABY walking around on pins & needles. TO will be in the HOF & yes he may be the Bills best receiver EVER.