Sick Jersey Bro...

RayFinkle

Didn't even crack a smile or a small grin. Regardless if you you agree with the premise, this guess is 10x the asshat than any person he features on his site.

He thinks he is hotchickswithdouchebags.com, but really he's not.

Didn't even crack a smile or a small grin. Regardless if you you agree with the premise, this guess is 10x the asshat than any person he features on his site.

Do you have a Sabres jersey with your last name on it?

While I admit that I originally enjoyed HCs w/DBs, it lost its zeal for me when I realized how much of that content I had on my own PC. Guys... look at the pictures you have. Think about it. Every dude looks like a douche-bag when standing next to a hot chick. Jesus, even Clooney has an air of douche-baggery in those kinds of photos.

That's just the way it goes.

While I admit that I originally enjoyed HCs w/DBs, it lost its zeal for me when I realized how much of that content I had on my own PC. Guys... look at the pictures you have. Think about it. Every dude looks like a douche-bag when standing next to a hot chick. Jesus, even Clooney has an air of douche-baggery in those kinds of photos.

That's just the way it goes.

On some of the pics I agree. But I'm just saying that I don't have a single photo of myself with orange skin (thanks to the spray-on tan) and my hair sticking straight out & up and gelled into a helmet like an oompa loompa.