Great Op/Ed that hits the nail on the head

So? Does that mean I can only say nice things about him? Sorry for his physical affliction but there are plenty of folks who have them who are not vile.

Hmm, making fun of the way a person looks becuase of their handicap. Nice job taking low class to the next level. :thumbsup:

Hmm, making fun of the way a person looks becuase of their handicap. Nice job taking low class to the next level. :thumbsup:

The facial expression - not the way he looks. Maybe he'd look just fine in a new photo. I had no idea the guy was in a wheelchair and I really don't care. It hasn't seemed to handicap him any.

So I take it you are outraged when someone calls Michael Moore a big porkbutt? Which he is?

Or is it ok because he doesn't have a physical handicap? My my my, who would have thought you wingnuts would be so POLITICALLY CORRECT.

The nicest thing I could say about the Kraut is that he looks like he has a stick up his butt. I am sure he would be pleased to hear that.

The facial expression - not the way he looks. Maybe he'd look just fine in a new photo. I had no idea the guy was in a wheelchair and I really don't care. It hasn't seemed to handicap him any.

So I take it you are outraged when someone calls Michael Moore a big porkbutt? Which he is?

Or is it ok because he doesn't have a physical handicap? My my my, who would have thought you wingnuts would be so POLITICALLY CORRECT.

The nicest thing I could say about the Kraut is that he looks like he has a stick up his butt. I am sure he would be pleased to hear that.

You're really a piece of work. I don't know him nor do I feel the need to defend him, but there's something wrong with you. Look, I like to come here to discuss issues with those who reside here. There are respectful ways to have discussions, but you are clueless. I can tell from reading your postings that something is not right in your life. I don't know what it is, don't really care either. But if I may offer a bit of advice, see a professional. Maybe you'll be able to let the bitterness go.

Michael Moore is fat and if he suffers, it's from fork-to-mouth-disease. He's not paralyized. There's a small difference there, but in your current state, it's probably too much to get you to understand.

That may be the funniest thing anyone has ever said on this message board. Ever! You should be proud.

Pin it, mods. That's friggin' stupendous!

Charles Krauthammer the token voice of objectivity. I just wet my pants.

It's gold, Jerry! Gold!

By objectivity I meant addressing the important issues, as opposed to fawn fluff or fear-mongering. By no means do I say he is non-partisan or without agenda. Remember, the tenor of the talk shows he is on are civil and restrained, entirely unlike talk radio. So all that really distinguishes the pundits are the points they choose to raise, and the media is otherwise content to gush about Obama and focus on the inside baseball side of his legislative agenda. He seems to be the only one on his shows willing to point out the many large elephants in the room on domestic issues.