T.O. at the airport

I thought this latest post from Rotoworld was hilarious! It states that due to an internet rumor, T.O. was spotted at the Nashville airport. True or not, it made me think that the Titans fans must have a crazy fanbase just like our own that jokes about seeing athletes at the airport, or on the plane with them and so on.:

According to an internet rumor, free agent Terrell Owens was spotted at the Nashville airport early Friday.

T.O. and agent Drew Rosenhaus were allegedly there at 7AM. Though the Nashville Tennessean has reported otherwise, ESPN's Chris Mortensen has hinted the Titans are one of the few teams that might consider pursuing Owens.

I thought this latest post from Rotoworld was hilarious! It states that due to an internet rumor, T.O. was spotted at the Nashville airport. True or not, it made me think that the Titans fans must have a crazy fanbase just like our own that jokes about seeing athletes at the airport, or on the plane with them and so on.:

According to an internet rumor, free agent Terrell Owens was spotted at the Nashville airport early Friday.

T.O. and agent Drew Rosenhaus were allegedly there at 7AM. Though the Nashville Tennessean has reported otherwise, ESPN's Chris Mortensen has hinted the Titans are one of the few teams that might consider pursuing Owens.

Actually, it was George Seifert being mistaken for Owens

It's funny to me that fans like us on message boards actually have enough influence on certain media outlets now that they actually report this ish as valid rumor. I remember reading that Shaun Rogers and Quinn were going to Denver for Cutler. And that Edwards was going to the Giants for Kiwanuka. Then I heard on Max Kellerman that it was all because of fan websites, but it was reported in Cleveland nonetheless due to the posters claim on "inside" knowledge. I only really believe rumors here from TG and the g man