T.O. to the Bills

stang21

Maybe I am crazy, and yes I do think T.O. can be a HUGE problem, but I'm not sure he is the reason his teams imploded. San Fran, like us, just hasn't been good for a long time. Missed draft picks and wasted talent, no real FA signings has made them awful. Even without T.O. Philly seems to be a mess. They bench McNabb for no reason, never put any other WR's on their roster after T.O. as well. McNabb doesn't seem to enjoy it there even after T.O. is gone. And Dallas...well what can I say. Jerry Jones is a joke. It wasn't just T.O. that he brought in, but Jones and Johnson too. I don't think you can solely place the blame on Owens for the struggles of the teams he has left. He hasn't helped, but it doesn't lay on his shoulders alone

While the front office of these teams may shoulder some of the blame,

I think his toxic ways leave a team in shambles long after he leaves.

Money spent on him and not others, draft picks not made, FA's not signed,

infighting that was not present before he arrived...the list goes on and on.

The big mistake, particularly the teams after SF, is they signed him in the

first place.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a reason why the Cowboys, who arguably had the best talent in the NFL last year, didn't make the playoffs.

Yeah, you are right.

Its called Romo getting hurt for 4 weeks and having old man Brad Johnson running the show.

This would actually be good just from a purest standpoint. Not sure Trent can really get the ball to Evans and TO, but it moves Evans to the 2 slot where he is better built for. He is a better version of Peerless, nothing else. TO is like having a better Moulds.

Dude come on man, there is a better chance of me playing for the Bills next year. Please end this foolish discussion now. Whether you think it's a good idea or not is completely irrelevant because the chances of it happening are exactly 0%.

Well Nostradamus, what else are you exactly 0% sure about? I accept you apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Thank you very much. :bag::wallbash::wallbash:

Dude come on man, there is a better chance of me playing for the Bills next year. Please end this foolish discussion now. Whether you think it's a good idea or not is completely irrelevant because the chances of it happening are exactly 0%.

So what kind of contract did the Bills give you?

is there always gonna be a T.O. to the bills thread, every time he's released? T.Swallow is going to the giants, I could almost guarantee it, that will piss every giants fan off, big time.

That was a great guarantee you gave us. Perhaps you can also guarantee we won't make the playoffs now?? I accept your apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Thank you very much. :bag:

Understand:

He was too much trouble for Dallas to deal with. :wallbash:

Let me say that again.

He was TOO MUCH TROUBLE for DALLAS to deal with. :wallbash: :wallbash:

I can't believe all those words are in the same sentence, and making sense no less.

Now you want to bring him here?

Jerry Jones thought he was a pain in the ass and not worth the trouble...and you want him HERE??

Let's get Chad "OHNOCINCO" too, and then see if NO will trade us Shockey.

Oh and sign Vick, and pick up Pacman Jones as well.

Now THERE'S a reality-show-quality football team! :bag:

I accept your apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Thank you very much. :wallbash:

I was wondering how long it would take for this to get started.

Well, it looks like posts and threads like this will now end, because now we have him. I accept your apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Thank you very much. :bag:

First of all he won't want to play here, second the Bills are not ready for a player that disruptive.

Really? Well, it looks like you were wrong. Bills fans accept your apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Thank you very much. :bag:

STOP RIGHT NOW THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP AND NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS>>>> NEVER GONNA HAPPEN NEVER GONNA HAPPEN... so stop wasting time talking about this ang get to work because your family and your country is depending on you becoming more productive at your job.... :wallbash::wallbash::bag::wallbash::wallbash:

Well now, it looks like someone is probably sitting by himself, feeding himself a nice big pile of crow. Looks like never going to happen just happened. On behalf of all Bills fans, we accept your apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Thank you very much. :wallbash::wallbash:

Yeah, because it is a f-ing stupid idea that doesn't deserve the bandwidth we're giving it. Stupid people are funny, though.

So now who is so stupid Todd? On behalf of all Bills fans, we accept your apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Make sure you get your T.O. jersey as soon as they go on sale. Thank you very much. :bag::wallbash:

Heard this on Mike and Mike this AM. I figured there would be boneheads that would want him to sign with Buffalo.

Hmmm, now who is the bonehead? Bills fans accept your apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Please make sure you buy a T.O. jersey when they go on sale. Thank you very much. :bag:

If Owens is willing to come to Buffalo, it would signal that he's serious about playing football. Buffalo has to be the lowest profile team in the NFL. The Bills and Owens would most likely only agree to a 1 year deal. The Bills have nothing to lose. Give him a 1 year deal with huge incentives for winning games. If he made the Bills relevant again, he'd totally redeem his image. He is exactly the type of WR that Edwards needs.

Nice call. Looks like that is exactly what happened, and I like it.

Here's the case: you are an idiot for suggesting it.

Hell, even Dallas couldn't deal with it. If that doesn't tell you something you've been eating lead paint chips for years. The idea is so completely stupid it is laughable. I mean, only really, really stupid people would seriously suggest this, so I'm guessing your thread is a joke.

Good one!

Todd, make sure no paint chips fall in your bowl of crow....

So you're saying the future of the Bills in Buffalo may very well depend on TO?

Please say it ain't so because TO will not play for the Bills even if they wanted him.

Well Nostradamus, what else are you so sure about? I accept your apology, and you can look forward to a playoff year. Thank you very much.