Whoa, I was on BuffaloBills.com

Serves me right for not checking on my question after I asked it. Turns out my question was answered by TD last week:

Mark (Clifton Park, NY): How can you justify keeping Drew Bledsoe in as the Bills QB when he has such a terrible win/loss record since he's been here? Is it time to attempt to see if the offense can move with another QB in there?

Tom Donahoe: Our coaches currently feel that our best chance to win is with Drew Bledsoe and even though our entire offense struggled in the Baltimore game, Drew has played good football for us this year up until yesterday's game. Some of the problems we had in the red zone were not strictly Drew. We had some passes that were tipped and some balls that should have been caught, but as generally is the case it will come down to the quarterback. If our coaches felt we had a better option, they certainly would go to it. Right now we feel that Drew gives us the best chance to win.

Now I feel special.

That reply can be construed this way. Most think that Drew is done and should be benched. That would translate that Shane and JP Losman are even worse ! So why did TD draft them if they suck that bad?

Come on TD, answer the friggen question truthfully.

I guess the better question would be When will JP Losman be considered 100% healthy?

Serves me right for not checking on my question after I asked it.  Turns out my question was answered by TD last week:

Mark (Clifton Park, NY): How can you justify keeping Drew Bledsoe in as the Bills QB when he has such a terrible win/loss record since he's been here? Is it time to attempt to see if the offense can move with another QB in there?

Tom Donahoe: Our coaches currently feel that our best chance to win is with Drew Bledsoe and even though our entire offense struggled in the Baltimore game, Drew has played good football for us this year up until yesterday's game. Some of the problems we had in the red zone were not strictly Drew. We had some passes that were tipped and some balls that should have been caught, but as generally is the case it will come down to the quarterback. If our coaches felt we had a better option, they certainly would go to it. Right now we feel that Drew gives us the best chance to win.

Now I feel special.

95800[/snapback]

I might be reading to much into this but it seems that the question was answered by TD but just not the answer you were looking for. He does answer your question but just used some political waggling to make it seem like he was beating around the bush. The word currently suggests that maybe the coaches don't feel the SM is up to the task and that possibly JP is just not healthy enough at this time to make a QB change. Everything he said was about right now which leads me to believe that once JP is healthy and has a good enough grasp on the system, he probably will get his shot. I've said it in other posts, I think DB is on a very short leash right now and he can feel JP's breath on his neck.

Serves me right for not checking on my question after I asked it.  Turns out my question was answered by TD last week:

Now I feel special.

95800[/snapback]

Awesome! B) You ARE special! <_<