Tim Krumerie (sic) ?

He is one of the funniest football people I have ever seen. He is Carl Mauck without the spitting and the obscenities.

He was directly in front of me the entire game. Want to talk about a "High Motor White Guy?" He NEVER stops. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt in the elements. He was shouting at not only the Def Linemen ( He IS after all the DL asst. coach), but at the lbs and especially the defensive backs for the entire game!

I was watching, and the DBs never disrespected him. They did not look at each other in disbelief (as I expected), nor did they answer. He yelled "No Drops" to them at least 25 times. He runs the sidelines like a wild man. He is a freakin monster, and could probably kick the ass of half of the team, and I am not joking!

Gray is a normal person. He was in charge of the Defense, and TK showed no disrespect. That said, he was non-stop. I cant even describe just how intense this man is, except to say that if I was in trouble, he is a guy that I would want to watch my back. He was Mike Ditka on speed, with dignity.

TK is no friggin joke.

He is one of the funniest football people I have ever seen. He is Carl Mauck without the spitting and the obscenities.

He was directly in front of me the entire game. Want to talk about a "High Motor White Guy?" He NEVER stops. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt in the elements. He was shouting at not only the Def Linemen ( He IS after all the DL asst. coach), but at the lbs and especially the defensive backs for the entire game!

I was watching, and the DBs never disrespected him. They did not look at each other in disbelief (as I expected), nor did they answer. He yelled "No Drops" to them at least 25 times. He runs the sidelines like a wild man. He is a freakin monster, and could probably kick the ass of half of the team, and I am not joking!

Gray is a normal person. He was in charge of the Defense, and TK showed no disrespect. That said, he was non-stop. I cant even describe just how intense this man is, except to say that if I was in trouble, he is a guy that I would want to watch my back. He was Mike Ditka on speed, with dignity.

TK is no friggin joke.

95378[/snapback]

What were your seat #'s?

good to hear, he has done a pretty good job here considering what he has to work with. I remember someone telling me he was lining up against some of the players at training camp, what a friggin psycho. I love it!  :D

95398[/snapback]

They actually talked about this during the game yesterday, though it was reported over a year ago here, how Krumrie wrestled one-on-one...and beat...every guy on the line.

Good to hear! He must have said something to big Sam!

95395[/snapback]

He was ALL OVER Big Sam! Sam had limited response, but NOBODY was answering him much, other than Bannon, who was smiling when he spoke.

Truthfully, I didn't know who he was. I asked somebody who is there every week, and he told me it was TK.

I am not qualified to say whether or not he is a good coach. My guess is that he is. Taht said, my life experience DOES qualify me to judge whether or not someone is a serious mf or not.

TK is no friggin joke.

yeah, you should see Coach Krumrie at training camp!! rather than watching the players play, I often caught myself watching Krumrie coach drills.....so glad Buffalo was able to hold on to that guy and would love to see him take over as DC eventually when Gray moves on

yeah, you should see Coach Krumrie at training camp!! rather than watching the players play, I often caught myself watching Krumrie coach drills.....so glad Buffalo was able to hold on to that guy and would love to see him take over as DC eventually when Gray moves on

95433[/snapback]

I am not saying that he could not be a great DC. What I do believe is that he would have to calm down to do so.

He is all over the place and just as funny as he!!.

They actually talked about this during the game yesterday, though it was reported over a year ago here, how Krumrie wrestled one-on-one...and beat...every guy on the line.

95408[/snapback]

A guy like Krumrie comes along once a generation.

I wish we could find players like that.

Who wants players that can't wrestle their "old man" coach into the ground on their team?

It's a tremendous testament to Krumrie that he always wrestles his linemen - one after the other - and usually whips their ass. It gets their attention and respect right quick.

Damn, I wish we'd draft a couple of guys that HE wouldn't want to wrestle.

I remember watching his Superbowl and snapping that leg in two. Still gives me the willies. It was very similar to Joe Theisman's injury, but that one didn't give me the willies - just a chub.

And the Bengals probably would have beaten the 49'ers in SB XXIII. 

and i wouldn't have almost thrown up as a 12 year old.

Hey, i have an idea. Instead of showing the obligatory willis knee injury, they should show the krumrie injury, then tell the story about how he kicked pat williams and shobel's asses.

95408[/snapback]

i remember back after the draft an interview with Tim Anderson talking about getting ready for camp and he said he was worried more about being in shape to wrestle Krumrie. apparently, every guy he coaches has to wrestle him. awesome.

there really isnt one part of this coaching staff i dont like, in theory at least