An Inept Organization......

Kenwick

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This board is full of people that may as well be sliding down a razorblade covered banister. The apocalypse has come, we have rid ourselves of the bad centers the doom and gloomers hated so much, we rid outselves of the overpaid Dockery, and the worst quarterback on the planet Losman. Yet after one day of free agency, we have slid down to 2-14 or 3-13. I need to find the board where fans are real fans, who talk about strength and weakness of players, their idea of who would improve us. I am so sick of the Jauron and Wilson bashers. The Buffalo Bills is my team, Jauron it my coach, Wilson is my owner, and until they are not, I will blindly follow them off any cliff, as I have since I was five years old in 1960!

Hey dude, I was you 15 yrs ago!.......Its 15 yrs later now and were the same as we were 15yrs ago!. I still watch but Im sick of this team being the doormate! Whatever Ralphs doing ITS NOT WORKING!!

I agree Al Davis has lost it, but the main difference between him and Ralph, is Davis still tries with all his wallet to win, something Ralph hasn't done in years.

Amen on that!.....Everyone knows Ralph`s had arthritis in the fingers for the last 15 yrs...can`t open his own wallet!

Hey dude, I was you 15 yrs ago!.......Its 15 yrs later now and were the same as we were 15yrs ago!. I still watch but Im sick of this team being the doormate! Whatever Ralphs doing ITS NOT WORKING!!

so what your saying is that you have become jaded and bittered

Have the Bills ever been so disorganized?

The Latest example is cutting OG Dockery fiasco...unbelieveable......

Then we have a owner who rehires Head Coach Jauron........

We now have starting positions to fill at ...LG, Center, TE, (maybe RB), OLB, a pass rusher, another CB to replace Greer and the list goes on.

We have a starting LT who is making half of what his peers are making......

Who is in charge...??? Certainly not a quality football man....... We do not have one........ What we have is:

A marketing man, a finance man, a 90 year old man and his daughter is who... Not one football person in the inner circle...

No wonder all and I do mean all the fans are upset with the Bills.....No way is this a aggressive organization bringing in talent that I thought we were going to get. Just look at what the other clubs are doing right now in free agency bringing in the BEST of the free agents...

Yes we will get more free agents... we have to...but again we can expect at best is just a mediocre team ... I hope they can win 3 games this year and not get shut out like Detroit did last season.........

This is the time of the year the team should be giving fans hope for the future........ I believe they are letting the fans down big time right now. Damn it...

Do you feel we are better off right now then at the end of the season or even the beginning of last season when the team on paper looked good? What a let down.........

And the Beat Goes On...................

Same Shite different year with this team........if it's not one thing, it's another

Follow them long enough and it just rolls off your back and you start to expect these type of things

You people do realize that these threads are ridiculously redundant right?

You do realize that the Bills prevailing theme of incompetence is the dominant topic of conversation, right?? A couple years ago, I was as optimistic as anyone about the teams potential resurgence. That was then. We have regressed. At this point, anyone who is hopeful is delusional. It's sad... but true. Does anyone think Haumgfratsssner is the answer? Seriously??

You do realize that the Bills prevailing theme of incompetence is the dominant topic of conversation, right?? A couple years ago, I was as optimistic as anyone about the teams potential resurgence. That was then. We have regressed. At this point, anyone who is hopeful is delusional. It's sad... but true. Does anyone think Haumgfratsssner is the answer? Seriously??

The size of the crumb doesn't matter to the starving fan.

They are. In the front office.

At last the truth comes out !!!

I wonder if Ralph realizes that the front office is short on talent also??

Whitner..........good player but not a first round talent

Lynch....they KNEW about his off field problems but drafted him anyway

Evans...speed reciever afraid to go over the Middle like Andre Reed

McCargo...straight bust

Kelsey......overpaid non producer

JP Losman.....traded away a first rounder for this loser

Dockery.....overpaid mistake

Preston....drafted as center ,moved to guard, back to center and he still sucks

Ellison.....would not start on any other team in the league....but ours

Ko simpson...so bad Whitner had to take his place

When will Wilson learn that the people bringing in these types of players are the reason this organization has not made the playoffs in almost 10 yrs????