If we were to ink Coles, Simmons and Hangartner in the next 30 mins

If it would change your mood significantly, yet you're still whining that nothing has happened yet...you need to chill. All three of those guys sound like they're strong possibilities.

If my wife suddenly got out of bed in the next 30 mins and gave me a blow job, I would feel better as well. Neither is going to happen. :w00t:

If it would change your mood significantly, yet you're still whining that nothing has happened yet...you need to chill. All three of those guys sound like they're strong possibilities.

would definitely feel better... would fill some holes but since we are talking about the bills we might get 1 of the 3 listed above... :w00t:

I just don't see buffalo signing anyone right away,if they did it would be because they threw a ton of money at them. I'm hoping they take their time and find players who are actually worth the money they pay them.

Lets face it, Jason Peters is, and was way better then Dockery and I don't blame the guy for wanting more $$$ when he has to lineup with some player who is clearly inferior and getting paid much more $$$