Some questions about our Bills?

PIZ

1. Is Willis now the starter. No more co-starters?

2. Is it possible Willis would be traded? What if some team offered a top 5 pick?

3. Can Bannon start at LG?

4. When will JP be ready to play? Does he come in and start even if the Bills say win there next 3 games, but Drew continues to struggle?

5. What kind of weather did JP play in at Tulane?

6. How has Tucker been playing at C?

7. Will the Bills beat the Jets this weekend?

Could you imagine if we traded Willis away this off season? Bills Nation would be some ugly.

94907[/snapback]

Nothing would surprise me anymore. I don't want it to happen, but who knows.

1.  Is Willis now the starter.  No more co-starters?

2.  Is it possible Willis would be traded?  What if some team offered a top 5 pick?

3.  Can Bannon start at LG?

4.  When will JP be ready to play?  Does he come in and start even if the Bills say win there next 3 games, but Drew continues to struggle?

5.  What kind of weather did JP play in at Tulane?

6.  How has Tucker been playing at C?

7.  Will the Bills beat the Jets this weekend?

94892[/snapback]

1. Yes & yes.

2. No.

3. No.

4. Nov. 21st (STL). Maybe, but probably not..at 5-5 the coaching staff (and team) would feel they are still definitely in the Wild Card hunt and probably wouldn't chance upsetting the apple cart.

5. Dome (?)

6. Holding his own, IMHO.

7. Yes.

1.  Is Willis now the starter.  No more co-starters?

2.  Is it possible Willis would be traded?  What if some team offered a top 5 pick?

3.  Can Bannon start at LG?

4.  When will JP be ready to play?  Does he come in and start even if the Bills say win there next 3 games, but Drew continues to struggle?

5.  What kind of weather did JP play in at Tulane?

6.  How has Tucker been playing at C?

7.  Will the Bills beat the Jets this weekend?

94892[/snapback]

1. Yes.

2.Doubt it - trades are almost non-existent these days. FA, cap took away the fun.

3. ?

4. Next year. No, IMO. I live in Cincy and watched David Klingler and Akili Smith get splattered.

5. Matters not - weak conference. I think he's a project - hope I'm wrong.

6. ? I only get to see the Bills in they are on prime time.

7. Dunno - they play MIA tonight. Defeat? Injuries?

4. Next year. No, IMO. I live in Cincy and watched David Klingler and Akili Smith get splattered.

94951[/snapback]

David Klingler and Akili Smith flat out suck and were horrible draft picks. There's no way either of these guys would have made it, even if they were benched their rookie season.

No good QB was ever hurt by starting his rookie season. They might have struggled, but they payed off the following seasons.