I'm saying it now.

Justice

No matter how tonight's game between the fish and Jets goes. The Bills will win next week. Why, you ask? I think we will continue to run the ball with #21 and with great D. The Jets barely beat us in New York and we always play the Jets tough in Buffalo.

No matter how tonight's game between the fish and Jets goes. The Bills will win next week. Why, you ask? I think we will continue to run the ball with #21 and with great D. The Jets barely beat us in New York and we always play the Jets tough in Buffalo.

94639[/snapback]

We have fans that are giving game balls to a QB who threw 81 yards. Unless Willis can play QB as well, we will continue to wait for consistent winning.

I agree.

As much as I like Travis Henry (and think he got somewhat of a raw deal), the offense and the entire team has a different attitude when McGahee is in the game. I think we can play smashmouth and really hand it to the Jets. I also think Bledsoe played with a lot of confidence against thw Jets last time--and that could carry over to this game.