Free Agents To Buffalo

Frez

I'm just hoping the Buffalo Bills will sign some impact players for the 2009 season. I would love to see the offensive line and defensive line addressed during free agency and then add depth or plus players (TE and WR) with the draft.

Go sign the big men and make a difference for next season. :nana:

I'm just hoping the Buffalo Bills will sign some impact players for the 2009 season. I would love to see the offensive line and defensive line addressed during free agency and then add depth or plus players (TE and WR) with the draft.

Go sign the big men and make a difference for next season. :nana:

We've been saying this for many years now. 2006, 07, 08, 09. When will it end...

It will end when a General Manager is able to come in and begin this whole thing anew. Until that time, OL and DL will be a significant issue. They couldn't spend their way out of it once, I shudder to think they'll try it again.

With the release of Dockery, we need a nasty mauler in the run game who is also versatile along the line.

My pick.....Stacy Andrews G Cincinati. He is coming off a knee injury in the final game of the year but is

ahead of schedule in rehab, fits the above description, and would likely come at a little less expense.

My second pick.....Sean Jones S Browns. This guy would be what we need along side Donte. Good in run

defense, a leader, and can cover quite well. A big upgrade from Ko "I'm worth millions" Simpson. Keep

Wilson as our main backup.