McShay versus Kiper and the Gloves are Off

H2o

I say the whole thing is an act. Someone mentioned Salisbury/Clayton thing, and those guys had a 4 hour show on the radio and never argued. Now they do a two minute piece on SC, and they sound like they hate each other. ESPN knows that kind of thing sells, so they instruct them to be hostile to each other. Nothing more than pro rassling, and just like pro rasslin, I just cannot watch.

TIVO is such a necessity !!!

I agree. Right around PTI became all the rage on ESPN, every show, every segment became a "point, counter point" argument. It was schtick. If you listen to Dan Patrick on the radio, now that he is working for FOX Radio, he drops little insights into how fugged up ESPN has become. He mentioned the "forced angst" angle. I think the only person he misses at ESPN is the kind MILFY Linda Cohen.

As for McShay and Kiper, I honestly think Kiper was right on this one. I like Kiper. I don't care if he isn't always right. He, almost single handedly has made the NFL Draft an event that even casual football fans are guled to now. McShay is a kind of a twerp...