Does the Dockery Cut Mean...............

H2o

I think that they could be moving Walker or Butler to the LG spot, going after a "top tier" C, and going after another OT in the draft or via FA. I don't really see anyone who would be but so much of an upgrade at the RT position though. Tauscher is coming off of a torn ACL and Tra Thomas is a LT for the most part that will be 35 in November. Maybe we are targeting a guy for OT or OG in the draft. Maybe we are about to go after Andre Smith from Alabama. This comes on the heels of him supposedly "dropping" down draft boards.

[

I believe Walker stays where he is at RT...same with Butler ant RG..... I bet we bring in a big name offensive Cener / Guard and draft one of those big Tackles who can move inside to play LG. I have the feeling now the Bills will be aggressive in Free Agency... I would also not be surprised of more big changes coming up that have been discussed in this forum..... Looks like the Bills are on the Move....

Yeah, being the brainchild that you've proven yourself to be with your 214 posts in close to 3 years :lol:

Kinda like when a guy with 1600 posts over two years starts a seperate thread when his topic is already being discussed in a current 6 page thread on the first page. :lol:

Walker moves Chamber starts, Preston depth and sign and draft depth.

BUT PLEASE GIVE PETERS A DEAL SO HE STOPS WHINING!!!!!!!!

This is more of the same 'ole repurposing of mediocre guys to give the front office excuses when they don't perform. I'm surprised by the Dockery cut, but only fresh blood will fix it. Not more rotating the tires to hide the bad tread.

Yeah, being the brainchild that you've proven yourself to be with your 214 posts in close to 3 years :thumbsup:

H2o ... nothing personal, I didn't mean to flame you ... please accept my apology. My (not so well stated point) is not to read too much into Dockery getting cut.

This is more of the same 'ole repurposing of mediocre guys to give the front office excuses when they don't perform. I'm surprised by the Dockery cut, but only fresh blood will fix it. Not more rotating the tires to hide the bad tread.

Maybe they're setting Dick up for failure and by failure I mean worse than 7-9.

H2o ... nothing personal, I didn't mean to flame you ... please accept my apology. My (not so well stated point) is not to read too much into Dockery getting cut.

Sorry for the attitude. Forgive me. :thumbsup: