All time ten best Buffalo Bills

tennesseeboy

The all time team got me thinking about who might be the ten best football players ever to be on the bills. The first five have to be the Hall of Famers and my order for them would be

Jim Kelly

Bruce Smith

OJ Simpson

Billy Shaw

Thurman Thomas

Some will argue the order, but I don't see any other Bill getting into that mix.

y next five are

Cookie Gilchrist

Tom Sestak

Andre Reed

Kent Hull

Mike Stratton

I obviously was more biased to the great teams of the mid sixties and the Kelly era. I think there are cases to be made for great players on lesser teams as well. Joe Delamellieure, Reggie McKenzie,

The all time team got me thinking about who might be the ten best football players ever to be on the bills. The first five have to be the Hall of Famers and my order for them would be

Jim Kelly

Bruce Smith

OJ Simpson

Billy Shaw

Thurman Thomas

Some will argue the order, but I don't see any other Bill getting into that mix.

y next five are

Cookie Gilchrist

Tom Sestak

Andre Reed

Kent Hull

Mike Stratton

I obviously was more biased to the great teams of the mid sixties and the Kelly era. I think there are cases to be made for great players on lesser teams as well. Joe Delamellieure, Reggie McKenzie,

You can't forget James Loften - although he only spent a few seasons in Buffalo, he is probably one of the better players to dress in a Bills uniform. Others to consider - Elbert "Goldenwheels" Dubinion, Pete Gogalak - first soccer style kicker in Football changed the game, Steve Tasker - Best special teamer ever - again changed the game, Jim Ritcher - Buffalo Bills Ironman, Ruben Brown - not... It really depends what you are looking for - most talented Bills, most talented player, or players who just truly bleed blue (Freddy Smerlas, Darryl Talley, etc.)