After reading this morning's article about Lynch's mom...

VOR

You should definitely try pot. Have you driven over the speed limit?

Never said I was a saint......just not a felon. Dont you think if me or you were carrying a concealed, loaded 9 mil along with drugs we would be up on felony charges? It seems that professional athletes are always getting off easy.

Never said I was a saint......just not a felon. Dont you think if me or you were carrying a concealed, loaded 9 mil along with drugs we would be up on felony charges? It seems that professional athletes are always getting off easy.

no dude.

DA's love making a name for themselves. Having a high profile player is a perfect way to do that.

no dude.

DA's love making a name for themselves. Having a high profile player is a perfect way to do that.

Maybe so...that does have merit...however the high profile player still has to put themselves in a bad position. Its too many things with this guy now, and there will be more to come. He is starting to follow in the footsteps of Chris Henry.

Sorry, but it's not just athletes. The more valuable you are to your employers/society, the more you can "get away with." It's a fact of life.

Sorry, but it's not just athletes. The more valuable you are to your employers/society, the more you can "get away with." It's a fact of life.

It certainly is a fact of life. I dont think anyone debates that. But another fact is if you keep conducting yourself this way teams will tire eventually and you will be part of the Not For Long club.

no dude.

First of all he is not a "felon" as some are claiming. Same with drugs - if they had evidence of drug involvement they would have brought charges which is interesting since whole basis of search was smell of MJ.

DA is absolutely using this for publicity. And having a gun in the trunk in a bag is hardly a "concealed" weapon. Take away it being in the trunk and loaded, both which are allowed in California - ask the NRA, the only issue is that "his" gun (his because it was in his car) was an unregistered weapon.

I'd like to see a number of posters on this board be brought up on charges, valid or not, just to see how fast they would use the legal rights allowed by them.

First of all he is not a "felon" as some are claiming. Same with drugs - if they had evidence of drug involvement they would have brought charges which is interesting since whole basis of search was smell of MJ.

DA is absolutely using this for publicity. And having a gun in the trunk in a bag is hardly a "concealed" weapon. Take away it being in the trunk and loaded, both which are allowed in California - ask the NRA, the only issue is that "his" gun (his because it was in his car) was an unregistered weapon.

I'd like to see a number of posters on this board be brought up on charges, valid or not, just to see how fast they would use the legal rights allowed by them.

well when you dont put yourself in bad situations then you dont get brought up on charges. Lets see, his car, loaded gun in the trunk, his responsiblity! Why does someone who makes millions feel they need to do what he is doing. You can say what you want, but in early september we will be without lynch as he will be servin at least a 4 game suspension. He is held at a higher standard and doesnt understand that philosophy yet. However, the NFL does teach that to the players. I take it you must know the DA too. He must of been the one who arrested him and his thug friends. And the DA was there on Chip street when he hit that woman. Everyone has their opinion, you have yours, mine is that he is a loser. If he hit someone in your family would you think the same way about him?