It is not the 50th Anniversary!

You like people to think you're smart, don't you? This isn't exactly hard to figure out what you are saying...you think you and certain others are better than the majority. Your big fancy words show that.

However, the original premise for the topic at hand, however inane, is still ridiculously over thought and really, since you posted it, overstated.

:thumbsup:

You are wrong. While I do think I'm smarter then the majority I do not consider myself in any way better. That's for someone else to judge. The funny part is that nowhere in the Bills' press release have I seen them call it 50th anniversary. Its the so called journalist and headline writers that have erred in that regard.

I agree! I think we should only own up to ~30 seasons. No way we should let last season go down a season of record for the franchise.

I'm also a little confused by all this season vs anniversary stuff. Is it kinda like how the Chinese call what we call the first birthday your 2nd because your first birthday is the day you're actually born?

Crap, I just got another year older by reading your post!

You are wrong. While I do think I'm smarter then the majority I do not consider myself in any way better. That's for someone else to judge. The funny part is that nowhere in the Bills' press release have I seen them call it 50th anniversary. Its the so called journalist and headline writers that have erred in that regard.

You are not a bright man, even though you think you are. Its actually quite sad that you spend so much time lamenting the 50th anniversary. I am just trying to figure out how many time you had to count on your fingers and take your shoes off to count your toes to figure this all out!....... :devil:

I have quite a full and rich life but thank you for caring. I think the inability to count, or spell for that matter, whether it be the check out person or my favorite football team is embarrassing. But you do have the right to come up with such brilliant retorts.

Nice job starting a sentence with a conjunction.