09 NFL Mock Draft, Bills Picks what you guys think?

eagles79

This is exactly what i predicted would happen in the thread started by DIE HARD 1967. I wouldn't be happy with it, but it seems like something the Bills would do.

And did anyone notice some of the player comparisons? Knowshon Moreno is going to be Brian Westbrook in a worst case scenario? Worst case scenario is that he's Reggie Bush minus the return and receiving skills. Which would be pretty bad.

Larry Johnson is better than Eddie George? Are you kidding me?

And apparently Mark Sanchez is somewhere between a Carson Palmer and Trent Edwards... Are they even remotely similar in play style? At all?

Pretty bad analysis if you ask me.

They have Monroe tagged as the best LT prospect and have Smith going 10th to San Fran???? I like both, but esepcially after the combine, I'd have to say that not only does Smith have a slight edge, but also there's a very slight chance he'll be on the board that late.

They have Monroe tagged as the best LT prospect and have Smith going 10th to San Fran???? I like both, but esepcially after the combine, I'd have to say that not only does Smith have a slight edge, but also there's a very slight chance he'll be on the board that late.

How good is Peria Jerry, and does he last until #20?

How good is Peria Jerry?

He's generally considered the 2nd best DT prospect in the draft.

, and does he last until #20?

My guess is that he'll go somewhere in that vicinity. The Bucs have the 19th pick, and may be looking for a big guy like Jerry to bolster their front line. Then again, if Tampa looks for a DE instead of a DT, they may select LSU's Tyson Jackson and that could mean Jerry could fall to a team like New England @ 23, Atlanta @ 24, or even Indy @ 27.

He's generally considered the 2nd best DT prospect in the draft.

My guess is that he'll go somewhere in that vicinity. The Bucs have the 19th pick, and may be looking for a big guy like Jerry to bolster their front line. Then again, if Tampa looks for a DE instead of a DT, they may select LSU's Tyson Jackson and that could mean Jerry could fall to a team like New England @ 23, Atlanta @ 24, or even Indy @ 27.

Thanks Richie. I know how much we need pass rush, but what you are saying makes me feel just a bit better in terms of a tradedown, if this was to occur.