Lynch details

TimGraham

I seriously doubt that even anyone directly involved from the Buffalo police in Lynch's traffic incidents hold a grudge against him, much less so much so they would "spread the word" all around the country. <_< Let's keep things in perspective here. All he did was hit a pedestrian causing very minor injuries, and then followed his attorney's advice. Beat cops and DAs generally deal with much worse crap than that on a regular daily basis.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting discussion, and hypothetical, and you may be right. But I think that's exactly the reason that Goodell CAN'T do anything. It would set a ridiculous standard that I don't think Goodell even wants himself: That he doesnt know what happened, there wasn't any crime (in the pot area), no one was even arrested or brought in for it, there was very little pot even accused (a tiny amount in fact), people actually there say it WASNT Lynch (which will happen), there wasn't any altercation, and then Goodell comes out and says, "Well, I think he was guilty anyway so I am suspending him." The commish, in this instance, just can't do that, IMO. He can't take that leap and the union would go to war over it.

I disagree

The Commish can do something if he feels Marshawn was smoking weed and had a gun that the cops says was his. And with 4 blunts and 3 brothers you know damn well what was about or did go down... lol

Now time will time what really happened and I have to think that part of the reason that this all went down because there were 3 Black men in an expensive car which makes cops in LA curious...if you know what I mean....

This is his second strike so to speak, am sure last summer Goodell let him off with a warning...

This time he will have to do something...not just for the leagues image but to help Marshawn get some help and fly right