The Stadium Wall Hall of Fame

1. Fake Fat Sammy - What happened to him, he still had some juice left in the tank! I guess he retired early, so he could spend more time with his family. He was one of the only posters who actually wrote better articles then the professionals. His re-incarnation PyrateGal will be in the hall one day too.

2. Stevestojan - I never see him anymore either. For some reason every one liked him. And he was really into John Stamos.

3. SDS - even though he cracks the whip sometimes!, this is the best message board of any kind on the web.

4. ICE - say what you want, but he made life more fun.

I hereby nominate hogboy.

The guy is as original as Picasso. At the bat of an eyelash, that man can come up with a dozen personalities, all of them hysterical.

crayonz is a pretty good troll. His best work was the post in which he said that it would actually help the Bills playoff chances to lose a game. :lol:

No disrespect meant to crayonz, but he is a mere novice compared to hogboy, "The King Of All Trolls!"

Where's the list of current enshrinees? I don't want to disrespect anyone by nominating them and then being told they've been on it for years...

-

Having said that, and with apologies if I name someone already inducted...

-

Lori - Lot 1, Pole 5 is merely an excuse each home game to find her. I'm pushing 275 NFL games now, and I've been a diehard since 1969. But I STILL learn something about the team EVERY time we get to speak... She's incredible.

-

Hogboy - He and I worked together back when I was at UB ... His sense of humor is unmatched. Both off and on the Wall.

-

AlbanyNY - Harv does one thing alone that merits praise. Whenever a ridiculous thread is started about "we should trade for this guy" or "we should sign that guy", he quickly restores sanity and reason, and always shares his incredible knowledge of the rules about caps, waivers, etc. Also, he saw Trent Edwards coming a year ahead of everyone else.

-

Bob Lamb - Just on principle, for being one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I really miss having him at home games.

-

Ghost - see above.

-

Where's the list of current enshrinees? I don't want to disrespect anyone by nominating them and then being told they've been on it for years...

-

Having said that, and with apologies if I name someone already inducted...

-

Lori - Lot 1, Pole 5 is merely an excuse each home game to find her. I'm pushing 275 NFL games now, and I've been a diehard since 1969. But I STILL learn something about the team EVERY time we get to speak... She's incredible.

-

Hogboy - He and I worked together back when I was at UB ... His sense of humor is unmatched. Both off and on the Wall.

-

AlbanyNY - Harv does one thing alone that merits praise. Whenever a ridiculous thread is started about "we should trade for this guy" or "we should sign that guy", he quickly restores sanity and reason, and always shares his incredible knowledge of the rules about caps, waivers, etc. Also, he saw Trent Edwards coming a year ahead of everyone else.

-

Bob Lamb - Just on principle, for being one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I really miss having him at home games.

-

Ghost - see above.

-

Come to the 2009 TBD Opener Tailgate Party to see the TBD Wall of Fame.