Trade threads getting ridiculous

these trade threads are getting almost ridiculous as eveyone posting "key moves to make in the off-season" threads ridiculous...you guys do realize it is to make trades in this leage right? (which is why you dont see many of them)

It's easy to post them. Often people just jump on a bandwagon without thinking about the reality behind what they are saying. Statements like "we can get two number one picks for Peters" are easy to throw around but do not reflect reality.

It's easy to post them. Often people just jump on a bandwagon without thinking about the reality behind what they are saying. Statements like "we can get two number one picks for Peters" are easy to throw around but do not reflect reality.

Agreed. If I see one more ridiculous "Would you do Peters for _________?" thread I may vomit.

tRADE LYNCH FOR bOLDIN

sIGN sPROLES

tRADE pARRISH TO sANDIEGO FOR A 3RD

TRADE yOUBOTY AND 3RD TO cLEVELAND FOR wINSLOW.

sIGN pEPPERS

SIGN vILMA

MOVE POZ TO olb

dRAFT rAJI

dRAFT pAT cHUNG

dRAFT aLEX maCK

THAT MY FRIENDS, IS RIDICULUS!!

lmao...that just about covers every single daily thread

these trade threads are getting almost ridiculous as eveyone posting "key moves to make in the off-season" threads ridiculous...you guys do realize it is to make trades in this leage right? (which is why you dont see many of them)

WURD!!