Gameday thread

udonkey

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm happy when my boys do well.  Just dont expect me to become complacent when they show up playing like crap.  I'm not going to get joygasmic over our inability to stop the Cards.

93027[/snapback]

The point though was that there was no reason to point out Hambrick's couple of runs while we are leading 10-0. When we are down 10-0 then sure, but when we're winning, why bother? It just makes it look like you are nagging just to nag.

The point though was that there was no reason to point out Hambrick's couple of runs while we are leading 10-0. When we are down 10-0 then sure, but when we're winning, why bother? It just makes it look like you are nagging just to nag.

93034[/snapback]

I disagree. When our team shows a sad weakness like that (Come on...Troy Hambrick could barely get one yard per carry in Dallas when he was there) I think its something that needs to be addressed. Just because we are winning doesnt change the fact we have a problem in this game. Could come and bite us in the butt later.

They did stuff Hambrick on that last play though, so it looks like they are getting tough again.

I disagree.  When our team shows a sad weakness like that (Come on...Troy Hambrick could barely get one yard per carry in Dallas when he was there) I think its something that needs to be addressed.  Just because we are winning doesnt change the fact we have a problem in this game.  Could come and bite us in the butt later.

93037[/snapback]

No doubt it could. But when your team is 1-5, playing a 2-4 team, let's just focus on the positives while we are ahead. Wait till it does bite us in the ass to complain ;)

But to each their own.

Still no answer?  Where are the Bills fans?

93042[/snapback]

Not every team sells out EVERY game, EVERY year especially when they are arguably the worst team in the league.....

speaking of not answering questions: Have the Patriots sold out every single home game since their inception?

If the answer is yes, then teriffic! Good for the wonderful fans of Boston. You just won a fuggin world series! Why rain on our parade during one of the only positive moments of our season? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Guest Guest_Coach_Tuesday

What is Bledsoe doing to help us win this game? The answer appears to be NOTHING. Damn, put Moorman in at QB for chrissakes.

Not every team sells out EVERY game, EVERY year especially when they are arguably the worst team in the league.....

speaking of not answering questions: Have the Patriots sold out every single home game since their inception?

If the answer is yes, then teriffic! Good for the wonderful fans of Boston. You just won a fuggin world series! Why rain on our parade during one of the only positive moments of our season? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

93046[/snapback]

I'm not saying anything about the team, I just find it curious that the Bills wouldnt sell out every home game. And no, the Patriots did not sell out every game since their inception but they have sold out since 1993.

I'm not saying anything about the team, I just find it curious that the Bills wouldnt sell out every home game.    And no, the Patriots did not sell out every game since their inception but they have sold out since 1993.

93074[/snapback]

Theres a pot to stir elsewhere. Instead of worrying about the Bills and their fans, you should be thinking about Big Ben and the end of your winning streak.

Now, back on track, please...?

I'm not saying anything about the team, I just find it curious that the Bills wouldnt sell out every home game.    And no, the Patriots did not sell out every game since their inception but they have sold out since 1993.

93074[/snapback]

I'm guessing that the population of the Boston area is *slightly* more than the Buffalo area... ;)