someone please drop the anvil back on Pelosi's head

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to remind Nancy that she and Bishop Hedd are the ONLY ones in the entire country that think an unrestrained Nancy Pelosi is a good thing.

I'll be the third, then, as I think she is an excellent legislator and closely represents my views on more issues than not. And the catholics absolutely hate her. That's a big plus in her column as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be the third, then, as I think she is an excellent legislator and closely represents my views on more issues than not. And the catholics absolutely hate her. That's a big plus in her column as far as I'm concerned.

So your way is the only/right way? Talk about a partisan hack. :lol:

Typical Tard. No substance in the empty head , just hate. The strong survive so I guess you are out of luck.

Considering the business you're in, there's no surprise you have an appreciation for flesh-eating viruses. :lol:

So your way is the only/right way? Talk about a partisan hack. :lol:

So I should vote and support legislators according to your views, and not my own? I happen to agree with Pelosi on quite a few issues. Apparently I'm not alone. As for calling me a partisan hack? Meh.

So I should vote and support legislators according to your views, and not my own? I happen to agree with Pelosi on quite a few issues. Apparently I'm not alone. As for calling me a partisan hack? Meh.

Um....judging by her approval ratings and those of Congress...yeah, youre pretty !@#$ing alone.

Typical Tard. No substance in the empty head , just hate. The strong survive so I guess you are out of luck.

Yup, no substance at all. Just voting like a lemming. Must be a liberal tard. And on-and-on. I'm sure a review of posts over the years will reveal you to be the enlightened representative of the mainstream with positions well-thought-out and well defended, and I'll be revealed as the fringe nut with a limited vocabulary barely able to tie his shoes.

Yup, no substance at all. Just voting like a lemming. Must be a liberal tard. And on-and-on. I'm sure a review of posts over the years will reveal you to be the enlightened representative of the mainstream with positions well-thought-out and well defended, and I'll be revealed as the fringe nut with a limited vocabulary barely able to tie his shoes.

When did you finally learn to do that?

I thought you were still using the velcoes.

Um....judging by her approval ratings and those of Congress...yeah, youre pretty !@#$ing alone.

The Dems did pretty well for themselves in the past two elections. If I was in your party I'd be worrying about hanging on to the few seats you've got left and wondering why your party was absolutely rejected in the past two elections.

What did you think about her attempts to exclude Guam from minimum wage increases? - surely you are aware of the Dole Pineapple Co. in her Congressional district.

Did that reflect your views?

The terrorists hate Bush and you dispise him. The catholics hate Pelosi so you love her. It must be a wonderful time to be gay.

The Dems did pretty well for themselves in the past two elections. If I was in your party I'd be worrying about hanging on to the few seats you've got left and wondering why your party was absolutely rejected in the past two elections.

I dont buy your line beucase when REPUBLICANS win in places like Lousiana (post Katrina), the party will do fine.

I have a MUCH bigger issue about them pushing poeple like Palin as the "leader", Joe the Plumber as the spokesman and generally whoring out every basic Conservative principle.

I dont buy your line beucase when REPUBLICANS win in places like Lousiana (post Katrina), the party will do fine.

I have a MUCH bigger issue about them pushing poeple like Palin as the "leader", Joe the Plumber as the spokesman and generally whoring out every basic Conservative principle.

Newt could run circles around all of them, including "The One"