Kiper's 2009 NFL Mock Draft

It's not. Playing in an entirely different defense does not entirely rule out the possibility of being excellent in ours also. Why is THIS so hard to understand.

I really like Pettigrew, and think that since he can also block, he is the type of TE that this administration would actually like to pick. Having said that, in that situation, I'd like to see them pick Raji, Mack, Orakpo or Everette Brown, in that order, before Pettigrew. Wouldn't be disappointed with any of these four.

We need a TE like a hole in the head. Draft a DE so we can get pressure on the opposing QB and pick a TE up out of FA.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not an insider because paying to read things on the internet is insane so it's the first 16 picks only.

1 Detroit Matthew Stafford QB Georgia

2 St. Louis Andre Smith OT Alabama

3 Kansas City Mark Sanchez QB USC

4 Seattle Michael Crabtree WR Texas Tech

5 Cleveland Aaron Curry LB Wake Forest

6 Cincinnati Jason Smith OT Baylor

7 Oakland Jeremy Maclin WR Missouri

8 Jacksonville Eugene Monroe OT Virginia

9 Green Bay Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio St.

10 San Francisco Aaron Maybin DE/OLB Penn St.

11 Buffalo Brandon Pettigrew TE Oklahoma St.

12 Denver B.J. Raji DT Boston College

13 Washington Brian Orakpo DE Texas

14 New Orleans Vontae Davis CB Illinois

15 Houston Everette Brown DE Florida St.

16 San Diego Knowshon Moreno RB Georgia

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=3850049

He has us going Pettigrew despite Orakpo, Brown and Raji still on the board.

Pretty fair to say that if Kiper has the Bills taking (insert name here), that they will be taking someone else. I don't think he ever has projected the Bills on taking anyone correctly. It is possible that he had the Mike Williams pick right but it's just a guess and it was a top 5 pick and most monkey's in a zoo can throw shitt on a wall and make it stick.

Regardless who he thinks is a great pick at whatever location and round, it's all a crap shoot at who goes where. It's all based on needs, agents, mental ability of the player in question and physical ability to handle the rigours of the NFL.

Kiper does do a lot of research and fluffs it with the ability to get his point across in a dumbed down manner for the below average fan (kinda like the current President). He is charismatic and flamboyant which is why he is on TV (talking about Kiper, not the President).

The Bills have greater needs in this upcoming draft than Tight End and that position will probably be addressed in Free Agency or at a later point in the draft if at all.