OUCH!!!! Kollar slaps Bills hard

Beerball

I thought it was a great opportunity. They have a great offense here.

Sure, no offense. (did you catch the double meaning?)

Link

You know, Paris Hilton is hot. (Did you catch the vicious insult to Britney there?)

The Steelers and Cardinals are pretty good. (Did you catch the veiled hate towards Buffalo?)

Winter is nice. You can ski. (Ah HAH!!! Obviously he hates Spring, Summer and Fall.)

I like grape juice. (Get it? Get it? Get it? You see what I did there?)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how getting a concussion from a borderline helmet to helmet hit and pulling your groin justifies not being able to take a hit and getting spooked.

Re-watch the MNF game and tell me the guy wasn't scared shitless of the prospect of letting the ball fly. For all the talk about poise, he seems to get gun shy altogether too often.

Is it just me, or Dicky J just too nice? We need a ball buster who instills pride in HIS program. If he felt Kollar was good enough to hired and be the D-line coach in Buffalo, then maybe he should feel strong enough about trying to keep him.

It's one thing to be pround that your guys are getting promoted to denfensive/offensive coordinators or head coaches. BUT, this looks like a lateral job move...which I equate a slap in the face to the Bills.

It's like going from Dunder Mifflin as a sales associate to Staples to be a sales associate....Michael Scott would be pissed....for you Office fans that understand the analogy.

Is it just me, or Dicky J just too nice? We need a ball buster who instills pride in HIS program. If he felt Kollar was good enough to hired and be the D-line coach in Buffalo, then maybe he should feel strong enough about trying to keep him.

It's one thing to be pround that your guys are getting promoted to denfensive/offensive coordinators or head coaches. BUT, this looks like a lateral job move...which I equate a slap in the face to the Bills.

It's like going from Dunder Mifflin as a sales associate to Staples to be a sales associate for you Office fans.

A guy who does well at two jobs proves it wasn't a fluke.

You can equate as much as you like. Doesn't mean it's true.

This is an outrage!

What's an outrage?

This, this kollar stuff.

What about it?

Yah know, he slammed the Bills.

No, didn't you read the thread, he didn't say anything about the Bills.

Oh, never mind then.

Lane Kiffin didn't mention the Raiders by name in his press conference either (though his dig was a lot less subtle).

I don't think it's an outrage and don't really care since he was the DL coach of a DL that sucked, but it's a pretty clear slam if you ask me.