How tall is Michelle?

I'm not real tall, but have athletic skills, played a little college BB. I married a kinda tall girl and hoped my kids would excel at sports, especially basketball. My daughter looks like she might to be playing major college SOFTBALL next year. Oh well. My son wants to be a big fat Houston cop. He's 6'3".......But there....is...still... another....Just kiddin. I love them all.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have this really cool google thing. Let me tell you how it works. Like, if you need to know anything, like, say, oh, I dunno, how tall Michelle Obama is? You just go to the place and type in "Michelle Obama tall" and guess what? Out of nowhere they show you how to find it in, like, one second.

She's 5'11".

They have this really cool google thing. Let me tell you how it works. Like, if you need to know anything, like, say, oh, I dunno, how tall Michelle Obama is? You just go to the place and type in "Michelle Obama tall" and guess what? Out of nowhere they show you how to find it in, like, one second.

She's 5'11".

She must have been wearing heals today. She towered. Not there is anything wrong with that. I like tall women. And short women.

If Michelle had married Patrick Ewing if they would have conceived a new specie of primate?

Just wonderin...

Racism and ignorance walking hand-in-hand. Occasionally a "Racism doesn't exist in America" thread pops up on this board. I doubt we'll see one with that title again, because you and your ilk have proven that idea to be entirely false.

Racism and ignorance walking hand-in-hand. Occasionally a "Racism doesn't exist in America" thread pops up on this board. I doubt we'll see one with that title again, because you and your ilk have proven that idea to be entirely false.

It seems to me racism today is against the white male. I'm just trying to be nostalgic.

It seems to me racism today is against the white male. I'm just trying to be nostalgic.

I'm a white male. I can say in all honesty that in my entire lifetime, living in both rural, suburban and urban America that I have never been descriminated against based on the color of my skin, nor have I even felt descriminated against. Nor do I know anyone else who is white that feels that way. Maybe you're just an a-hole. Your posting history suggests a-hole, bigot and homophobe. Way to go.

I'm a white male. I can say in all honesty that in my entire lifetime, living in both rural, suburban and urban America that I have never been descriminated against based on the color of my skin, nor have I even felt descriminated against. Nor do I know anyone else who is white that feels that way. Maybe you're just an a-hole. Your posting history suggests a-hole, bigot and homophobe. Way to go.

Don't forget segregationist.