Laura Bush just called me

i've gotten 5 automated messages in the last week

1 from a democratic voter alert left on my answering machine ;)

1 from democratic congressional candidate left on my answering machine ;)

1 from democratic congressional candidate while i was umm, busy with a girl :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

1 from another democrat endorsing above congressional candidate left on my answering machine ;)

1 from laura bush :angry: shoulda used jenna :wub::w00t:

Funny, living in portsmouth VA (possibly the worst choice of congressional candidates known to man) , i have not recieved a single call.

93554[/snapback]

prolly because the parties in hampton roads are focusing their efforts on drake vs ashe

btw, ashe is the assclown whose campaign is leaving recordings on my machine

Yeah, that race is interesting, but at least i feel like whoever wins they will do a competent job. My guys are putting each other on pictures with hitler and mailing them out to the populus (no joke). Its horrible.

Huh?

Ya know..It's sad that people will stoop to the lowest level to get who they think should be elected. 1 person 1 vote. Yet we have the Micheal Moores and the Howard Sterns ( I hate to say it..I like Howard) that have the ability to influence the minions to vote for their candidate. ..and even worse we have these retards who promote facists comparisions even though they are false.

prolly because the parties in hampton roads are focusing their efforts on drake vs ashe

btw, ashe is the assclown whose campaign is leaving recordings on my machine

93575[/snapback]

Go listen to that putz Thelma "good times " Drake speak...saw her at a debate....She claims these conservative family values and education....left school in 11th grade because she was pregnant...married three times.....and hey she worked hard and went back and got her GED, great conservative Bush christian values.. David Ashe, 6 years active duty marine lawyer....2 years in Baghbad....won't even be a contest...Send A Marine to Congress!!! How do you think will support veterans and military better?...Thelma Drake was president of the Navy Auxillary...wow she baked cookies for sailors...that the kinda support we need. The candiate she replaced, Ed Shrock is a pole smoker...more of your great conservative christian Bush values...I could just see him in the Oval office...thinking. "Dick Cheney has a great package" I can get you the link to the gay phone line he called.