[closed]Why all the bad blood???

So I've read some of the posts here about the possible move to LA. I have to admit you guys hate LA with a passion. I moved to LA when I was 21 from New York and I love it and I think this city is ready for a football team again. USC is currently the football team here and they get all the love in the world. People on the east coast always hate LA because we live in the sun and work out and eat well and on the average make double and date beautiful emotionally disturbed women.

Our roster was made for it

Trent...cmon do I need to give an example..okok he has a faux hawk

Marshawn.....Gets Hyphe and is from the bay

Poz....would be a god he could roll out on sunset walk in a bar and women would drop laundry for him

It would be great we would get exposure we would have money to sign free agent, Players would actually want to live in the city AND play here. Anyone out there that tells me they like living in the snow is a liar!!!!!!

In all honesty they could move to Canada and I would till be a fan, but I would love it if they moved here!!!

So I've read some of the posts here about the possible move to LA. I have to admit you guys hate LA with a passion. I moved to LA when I was 21 from New York and I love it and I think this city is ready for a football team again. USC is currently the football team here and they get all the love in the world. People on the east coast always hate LA because we live in the sun and work out and eat well and on the average make double and date beautiful emotionally disturbed women.

Poz....would be a god he could roll out on sunset walk in a bar and women would drop laundry for him

It would be great we would get exposure we would have money to sign free agent, Players would actually want to live in the city AND play here. Anyone out there that tells me they like living in the snow is a liar!!!!!!

In all honesty they could move to Canada and I would till be a fan, but I would love it if they moved here!!!

LA ?? I guess the NFL thinks the 3rd times the charm with LA.. They failed to support 2 teams, what has changed ?

Serious question.

Why does LA always seem to love USC football and not care about UCLA? Is it only because USC wins and UCLA doesn't, or is there something about the schools? Since USC is private and UCLA is a state school, all things being equal I'd expect it to be the other way around.

It sounds like all of your ties to Buffalo and WNY have withered away in favor of LA and SoCal, and really there's nothing wrong with that. It is what it is. So my question to you is: why not just become a Chargers fan?

It sounds like all of your ties to Buffalo and WNY have withered away in favor of LA and SoCal, and really there's nothing wrong with that. It is what it is. So my question to you is: why not just become a Chargers fan?

Oh don't be fooled, he probably is a Chargers fan. Or worse, a Raiders fan. He's obviously doing this for attention. For all of his bragging about sunny LA, he seemingly has nothing to do except talk about moving the Bills to LA, something that's unlikely to happen.

LA HAS to be the worst city in the U.S. hands down. I don't think there would be a shittier place for any NFL team to play. Don't even get me started on the people, but I'll describe them in one word - superficial.

The team may move and I can't control that, but LA? This had to be started as a joke.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.