Sabres tonight

Huh?

It was your reference to "quarters" rather than "periods" that he was laughing at. I heard the Stars fans behind me say the same thing last night. We're still in football mode.

It was so great to pull out a win last night against the home town crowd. When it got to the "shoot out" I was so darned scared it would end up like the "no goal" game and we would be broken hearted in the end. But we left proud and smiling.

Missed you with the Bills Backers group BuffaloBill. I guess you really upgraded if you were sitting right behind the Sabres.

We could hear a lot of "Let's go Buffalo" chanting from all over. It felt great. :lol:

Those of us who live so far away miss that... :sick:

It was your reference to "quarters" rather than "periods" that he was laughing at. I heard the Stars fans behind me say the same thing last night. We're still in football mode.

It was so great to pull out a win last night against the home town crowd. When it got to the "shoot out" I was so darned scared it would end up like the "no goal" game and we would be broken hearted in the end. But we left proud and smiling.

Missed you with the Bills Backers group BuffaloBill. I guess you really upgraded if you were sitting right behind the Sabres.

We could hear a lot of "Let's go Buffalo" chanting from all over. It felt great. :lol:

Those of us who live so far away miss that... :bag:

Thx brain not working today :sick: It was a late night last night

Yeah Mike got us fantastic seats - 4 rows up just inside the blue line literally just off the end of the bench. My wife loved it. (good thing bc she usually hates sporting events). Too bad Buffalo does not play here more often.

I mean to tell y'all:

I won tix to the Blackhawks v Sabres game this past Wednesday night at the United Center. I got them from the Bills bar here in Chicago and they HOOKED IT UP- great seats!! It was my first NHL game, and I'm ashamed to say (here) that I don't really follow the Sabres (or hockey in general). But man did they look crappy on Wednesday. Definitely a fun time, as the Blackhawks fans (nearly sold out) were going ape.

Just a quick LAMP

TBC- where is the Bills bar in Chicago? I lived there for a year and never knew of one (only one football season).

TBC- where is the Bills bar in Chicago? I lived there for a year and never knew of one (only one football season).

There's 2: Lincoln Station and Delilahs. Lincoln Station serves food and has a projector, Delilahs is straight Buffalo. Both have Labatt specials. I go to the Station with a BC Grad (05) from OP. Surprised you missed the boat.

We could hear a lot of "Let's go Buffalo" chanting from all over. It felt great. :unsure:

Those of us who live so far away miss that... :ph34r:

I have been to been to about 6-8 Dallas Stars games. I am also a Dallas Stars fan since day one. ( sorry guys....a COWBOY fan AND a DALLAS STARS fan ) Last night was a first! I have NEVER seen so many fans from ""the enemy"" come to our place. ( I can't seem to ever match my schedule and the Red Wings ) The atmosphere was off the charts.!!! I believe I heard Let's go Buffalo more than Let's go Stars!!! People would think that our fans were coming off a back to back game as flat as some were. Our guys are having up and downs too. I ride the TRE ( train ) from Arlington and it was Let's go Buffalo on the way over and back!! I could have sat most anywhere BUT chose to sit with all of my Bills Backers that I spent time with at their cafe. I can't wait till you guys can play here more!

There's 2: Lincoln Station and Delilahs. Lincoln Station serves food and has a projector, Delilahs is straight Buffalo. Both have Labatt specials. I go to the Station with a BC Grad (05) from OP. Surprised you missed the boat.

Yeah, I guess I didn't do much searching. I lived near Wrigley so I would roll my ass out of bed and head the the Sports Corner- decent tap selection and seldom crowded, so I always got the Bills game. Still, bummed I missed out. I did frequent Finnley Dunnes', the BC bar, however...

Yeah, I guess I didn't do much searching. I lived near Wrigley so I would roll my ass out of bed and head the the Sports Corner- decent tap selection and seldom crowded, so I always got the Bills game. Still, bummed I missed out. I did frequent Finnley Dunnes', the BC bar, however...

I'll keep you in the loop, homey. I always sit with the guy who organized "Bill Backers Chicago" and the Station killed their wings special for 2008, so we might be looking for another bar. My roommate helped set up Trinity (Halsted/Diversey) as a Giants bar and their weekly game specials are off the hook, we can definitely do better. So, if anything changes I'll let you know.

As for Delilah's, it's a great time. They play Bills tunes during commercials, and play the Shout Song at every score (still baffles me that the Station can't make that happen). Delilah's is a whiskey bar that plays live (hard metal) music on the weekends. The place is a straight dive. There's only one big TV, and the rest are really tiny. So, atmosphere wise, it's a GREAT place to watch the game- but for viewing purposes (HD projector v mounted 35" flat screen) and because there's no food at Delilah's, Lincoln Station is a nice place to just kick it, grab some good grub and watch the game.

Delilah's isn't going anywhere (I think it's owned by a Buffalo transplant), but if there's changes to the Station, I'll let you know.