Adam Jones

ROCCEO

Assuming Jabari leaves, we're gonna need a replacement.

Imagine the look on his face when he isn't let into Canada to check out the "scrip clubs".

Seriously, he is mega-talented and he already has an alcohol problem so he should fit right in amongst the locals.

No.

He was a mega-talent. He was amazing in Tennesse, both as a CB and returner but he hasn't been the same since his suspension. He sucks and he's a douche bag.

I agree that he was a very good return man for the Titans, but never in his NFL career did he show that he was an "amazing" corner. His play @ CB was always marginal @ best.

I agree that he was a very good return man for the Titans, but never in his NFL career did he show that he was an "amazing" corner. His play @ CB was always marginal @ best.

Exactly. We have better return men than him, plus, our young corners are probably just as good. I never understood the draw to his skills that some people have. He's just a media whore because he's always in trouble.

Imagine the look on his face when he isn't let into Canada to check out the "scrip clubs".

Seriously, he is mega-talented and he already has an alcohol problem so he should fit right in amongst the locals.

Sure...why not?

While we're at it, why don't we see if we can get Terrell Owens when Dallas releases him?

Think about this and re-think your opinion.

Where do you guys see this mega talent??? I've been watching the guy since he was a freshman and the only mega talent he has shown was getting into trouble whereever he goes. He's an ok coverage guy and a decent return man. We have plenty of those. If we lose Jabari, we need a solid lockdown coverage corner regardless of what the Cover 2 scheme calls for.

Uhhhhhh, let me think...NO!!!

We alerady have his replacement--McKelvin

yeah that mega talent really showed in Dallas this year especially when their secondary played better when he was out 4 games

some people just dont have a clue