Who says we need a receiver?

From Chris Brown:

Hawthorne and Huggins have been the most impressive through the course of the season as both possess 4.4 speed and have demonstrated steady hands.

Give it up for continuity. The Bills decided to sign 7 from their practice squad: OL Chris Denman, LB Vince Hall, WR C.J. Hawthorne, WR Felton Huggins, WR Mike Jefferson, OL Brandon Rodd and DL Marcus Smith.

Just kidding about the idea of a practice squad receiver making a difference on this team next year. Maybe one of these offensive lineman will work out. Don't know much about them... anyone???

Those guys practice hard. They really do. Of course we would like them on the roster but they are on the practice squad, so we'll take it and go from there. I always feel like, even from day one, you are practicing for your job. Besides, they are really a bunch of high motor guys and they love their Coach to death. Its hard to win on the practice squad.

Those guys practice hard. They really do. Of course we would like them on the roster but they are on the practice squad, so we'll take it and go from there. I always feel like, even from day one, you are practicing for your job. Besides, they are really a bunch of high motor guys and they love their Coach to death. Its hard to win on the practice squad.

LOL.

Excellent work. The only thing I would correct is the high motor part, I think Dick would call them quality guys to have on your team.

When Chris Brown mentions those 2 receivers having steady hands, what does that exactly mean? Is anyone really covering them when Hamdan is throwing Hail Mary's in practice?

From Chris Brown:

Give it up for continuity. The Bills decided to sign 7 from their practice squad: OL Chris Denman, LB Vince Hall, WR C.J. Hawthorne, WR Felton Huggins, WR Mike Jefferson, OL Brandon Rodd and DL Marcus Smith.

Just kidding about the idea of a practice squad receiver making a difference on this team next year. Maybe one of these offensive lineman will work out. Don't know much about them... anyone???

If any of those guys are stud ST guys the Bills may keep more receivers next year. JMO.

Uk i watched C.J Hawthorne out in Hawaii and it would be interesting to see what he can do in a game

Hes big, fast and steady handed means he can catch pretty well soo lets see what we got

yeah, he was something at hawaii. and june jones's guys had to learn to read defenses on the fly, so he might actually be serviceable one of these days

If we put those all 7 of those guys on the field with Lee Evans, maybe one of them will get open

Keep it with in 12 yards because

Even if they were wide open, Trent wouldnt throw the ball to them. He would find Reed in the flat and check down to him.

From Chris Brown:

All Studs!!!