Welcome to your future and my nightmare

Sounds like daddy beat you pretty hard when he caught you and billy playing "taste the purple lollipop," huh?

Ah you have been exposed as another egg head ,Tard . Give my regards to your wife I believe her name is Harold :thumbsup: You must have been the Rear Admiral in your college dorm.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, where are all the left wingers who whine about civil rights when we are torturing some POS terrorist?

Yup...that's the difference. No one is in any way suggesting that abuses by soldiers against Iraqis should be tolerated or that the perps should not be severely punished. But those were criminal acts committed by individuals, not the policy of the executive branch as was suggested.

You didn't answer the original question. Why did you bring this up at all in a thread about municiple gov't abuse?

You brought it up. For the record, I find it an asinine idea to limit current property owner's land in either the commercial or residential districts with these "green" laws (quick everyone, if we all go plant 10 trees the global warming crisis is over).

Still the precedent for laws similar to this is there. IMO worst case scenario, all current property holders should be exempt. If they want to limit new owners of new property, then those people can make an informed decision.

"We" whats this we crap are you in Military intelligence. They are the enemy sc%#w them. They are lucky to be alive. Torture somes gets some. info . What happened to those prisoners wasn't torture , harrassment maybe but not torture.

Sounds like daddy beat you pretty hard when he caught you and billy playing "taste the purple lollipop," huh?

Since he considers homosexual rape harassment, I would think that you are correct.

You brought it up. For the record, I find it an asinine idea to limit current property owner's land in either the commercial or residential districts with these "green" laws (quick everyone, if we all go plant 10 trees the global warming crisis is over).

Still the precedent for laws similar to this is there. IMO worst case scenario, all current property holders should be exempt. If they want to limit new owners of new property, then those people can make an informed decision.

Since he considers homosexual rape harassment, I would think that you are correct.

Whoops another member of Barney Franks rangers. :thumbsup: Start planting your ten trees.

The physical labor need to plant 10 trees would most likely increase one's respiration. With all that extra breathing comes extra CO2 being exhaled. So might want to add a carbon tax on top of the 10 trees

The physical labor need to plant 10 trees would most likely increase one's respiration. With all that extra breathing comes extra CO2 being exhaled. So might want to add a carbon tax on top of the 10 trees

Sorry, I thought it was obvious I was being sarcastic. I assume you are simply playing off what I said.

Edit - NHH win big

Ah you have been exposed as another egg head ,Tard . Give my regards to your wife I believe her name is Harold :lol: You must have been the Rear Admiral in your college dorm.

LOLOLOL.

You may be a bigot, but at least youre a funny one.